Dudes who have to remind everyone of their ethnicity- I don't really give a ****

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Check the sig....

U MAD?!?
Y'all make the best sauce (nh)
pimp.gif

I keed I keed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

"What are you?"; One of the most annoying questions ever. I usually just ignore it and change the topic.

I tell them American. I know nothing else I was born and raised here.
and then they are like, no like what race?

and i hit them with "i'm all races combined in one (wo)man, like the '99 summer jam"
laugh.gif

i don't necessarily think that my ethnicity as anything to do with who i am, because i dont fit into ANY stereotypes.. i'm very eclectic and open-minded and i love that. ok let me re-phrase, i think a lot of people see the world in just ethnicities and stereotypes. i am not an ethnicity though, i'm just jessica.

That's cool and all but just because someone ask that doesn't mean they view it that way.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Savraj1

That was pretty low of you. I know this is NT, so I can't say anything explicit, but if I knew you in real life, things would not end well for you. Peace out

laugh.gif
OP, this is niketalk...
2ywhk08.jpg

Stop exposing your insecurities to this message board if you're not ready to face any negative criticism, you're a grown *** man for god's sake.

just cause you dont like your own race, doesnt mean you need to make fun of others for liking theirs.

Back
Top Bottom