Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

just when i thought the michigans were going to sell out, ndc restocked. fsr now. going to wait to cop my second pair.

just when i thought the michigans were going to sell out, ndc restocked. fsr now. going to wait to cop my second pair.

imo the lack of interest in these is not that they're not sb's but the vintage treatment. co.jp's are classics.

imo the lack of interest in these is not that they're not sb's but the vintage treatment. co.jp's are classics.

vintage finish
sick.gif

I've been checking the stock on nike.com for a while now and they haven't sold out of any sizes (except for in the ultramans) and STILL haven't dropped the price. I'd like to get another pair of michigans and a pair of currys but I don't want to pay the retail price on these again.

I've been checking the stock on nike.com for a while now and they haven't sold out of any sizes (except for in the ultramans) and STILL haven't dropped the price. I'd like to get another pair of michigans and a pair of currys but I don't want to pay the retail price on these again.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I cleaned off some of the vintage look and it's much better! I didn't want to clean it fully cause it does look pretty good in small amount.

pimp.gif

Good job on cleaning them off man. What did you use and how did you do it? I'm thinking of copping a pair and doing the same.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I cleaned off some of the vintage look and it's much better! I didn't want to clean it fully cause it does look pretty good in small amount.

pimp.gif

Good job on cleaning them off man. What did you use and how did you do it? I'm thinking of copping a pair and doing the same.

I used Jason Markk sneaker cleaner on my ultramans and it worked very well. It just takes some time and elbow grease. Unfortunately it won't do anything for the stained midsole stitch and pre-creased leather.

I used Jason Markk sneaker cleaner on my ultramans and it worked very well. It just takes some time and elbow grease. Unfortunately it won't do anything for the stained midsole stitch and pre-creased leather.

That's a weird price drop. They're all still just sitting and they came out on the same day if I remember right.

That's a weird price drop. They're all still just sitting and they came out on the same day if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom