Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Forgot to mention that left shoe is cleaned and right shoe has been untouched.
They fit big I think! I usually wear 11.5 in dunks/SBs and I went with my sz 11 and they fit fine.
If you can go try it out go in to NT, but I'd recommend half sz down. (My buddy usually rocks a 11.5 and he had to go with 11 as well.)

Forgot to mention that left shoe is cleaned and right shoe has been untouched.
They fit big I think! I usually wear 11.5 in dunks/SBs and I went with my sz 11 and they fit fine.
If you can go try it out go in to NT, but I'd recommend half sz down. (My buddy usually rocks a 11.5 and he had to go with 11 as well.)

cojpmich%201.jpg

cojpmich%202.jpg

cojpmich%203.jpg

cojpmich%204.jpg

cojpmich%205.jpg

cojpmich%206.jpg

cojpmich%207.jpg

cojpmich%208.jpg

cojpmich%209.jpg

cojpmich%2010.jpg

cojpmich%2012.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload, wanted to make sure I got pictures of the shoes from all angles.

cojpmich%201.jpg

cojpmich%202.jpg

cojpmich%203.jpg

cojpmich%204.jpg

cojpmich%205.jpg

cojpmich%206.jpg

cojpmich%207.jpg

cojpmich%208.jpg

cojpmich%209.jpg

cojpmich%2010.jpg

cojpmich%2012.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload, wanted to make sure I got pictures of the shoes from all angles.

^^^put up some pics of how they came out mints, especially if you did it on the michigans. i'm probably going to do the same thing with mine when i get them.

^^^put up some pics of how they came out mints, especially if you did it on the michigans. i'm probably going to do the same thing with mine when i get them.

Originally Posted by boogeda

That is how they came out. If you want I can take some comparison shots of the 11.5 michigans I tossed into my closet completely DS. After the headache I had with getting them in from size, I'm not sure I want to try returning them, especially since I really want an extra pair of the michigans.

Originally Posted by boogeda

That is how they came out. If you want I can take some comparison shots of the 11.5 michigans I tossed into my closet completely DS. After the headache I had with getting them in from size, I'm not sure I want to try returning them, especially since I really want an extra pair of the michigans.

thanks for michigan pics, mints! they look really nice! i'll more likely clean mine too. how much time did you put in to get them that clean?

good stuff too optimus! making me think on getting the blue/red pair too.

thanks for michigan pics, mints! they look really nice! i'll more likely clean mine too. how much time did you put in to get them that clean?

good stuff too optimus! making me think on getting the blue/red pair too.

It took me about 15 minutes with some Armor All Wipes and then I did a few passes over with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. All in all about 20 minutes over a week's time.

The Red/Navy are really nice, They cleaned up the easiest in my opinion.

It took me about 15 minutes with some Armor All Wipes and then I did a few passes over with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. All in all about 20 minutes over a week's time.

The Red/Navy are really nice, They cleaned up the easiest in my opinion.

I'm bout to return the pairs I copped for myself and the shop... The way these are sittin, I'm just gonna recop them when they drop to $49.99 or hit the outlets.

Times have changed... Couple years ago this thread would've been madness.  

I'm bout to return the pairs I copped for myself and the shop... The way these are sittin, I'm just gonna recop them when they drop to $49.99 or hit the outlets.

Times have changed... Couple years ago this thread would've been madness.  

i bought one pair cuz i wanted to see first what the quality on these are, but when they do drop in price and they still have my sz then i'll consider copping the others as long as the quality in on par.

i bought one pair cuz i wanted to see first what the quality on these are, but when they do drop in price and they still have my sz then i'll consider copping the others as long as the quality in on par.

I'm going to hold out on buying curries and try to wait out a price drop and hope I get lucky to find my size still available. I don't regret paying full price on these, I don't think I've ever had a more comfortable pair of non air cushioned dunks.

Back
Top Bottom