Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

One of the few pairs of Dunks I wore religiously back in the days. Sold them when I got rid of all my Dunks.

These will be mines again....don't care about any differences. :smokin

Last edited:
:wow:

Haven't been in this thread in a couple of years and I come back and see they're re-releasing the Vio's this Saturday!?!?  Holy ****!!

$100 too?  This is a no brainer.  Hopefully they won't be too hard to snag online.  Is there a Jordan, LeBron or other hyped release to run interference?  

I doubt it will matter much but that low top jordan XI drops this weekend. I really want these tho

This is like the only aspect of life
Where I really hate leather interior.
I'll grab if I come acros them for retail.

NDC will have them TLO

[rule][h3]Dunk Low Premium Viotec SP - Twitter link ONLY[/h3]

Viotech/Viotech

Style# 617069 550
    $100

Wow. i ain't even mad at that price. Nike went easy with these. :pimp:

Is there a Jordan, LeBron or other hyped release to run interference?  

:lol: RIGHTT????

The small details are kind of irking me. Will probably just grab another '02 pair instead.

I had the same ideas about them as well, but Nike always finds a way to keep the OG's OG.

These releasing makes it THAT much easier for me to keep my 02's DS. Still have intentions of breaking those out on my 50th birthday. :lol:

My body is ready to own these once again!!!!!!!

Only thing that'll stop me on NDC will be the....

Man these don't even really fit my style anymore but my love for the shoe and how they kept eluding me all these years make them an instacop for me. Cant wait,

Looking at these retros, are the colors mad brighter than the originals?  Or am I just used to seeing older, faded pairs? 

The beasts really need to stay the F away from this one. :smh:
They raped and left dunks out in the cold. Nobody wants you back. :lol:

-Drew

by all that is holy, i WILL have these saturday morning. ive wanted these for years and have come so close to buying them for 300+ :smokin

Ok so I was just asked about these from one of my lesbian female friends. She was like do I know when those colorful dunks are coming out cuz she wants to wear them for Pride this month.............................

Now I love this shoe either way bcuz of it's history but was wondering, is it possible Nike is releasing this shoe to coincide with this month being Pride month? I mean it literally came outta nowhere and is one of the most colorful shoes Nike has ever put out.

Ok so I was just asked about these from one of my lesbian female friends. She was like do I know when those colorful dunks are coming out cuz she wants to wear them for Pride this month.............................

Now I love this shoe either way bcuz of it's history but was wondering, is it possible Nike is releasing this shoe to coincide with this month being Pride month? I mean it literally came outta nowhere and is one of the most colorful shoes Nike has ever put out.
That's a stretch.

I think we'll start to see pre-2003 releases dropping again in this fashion. There's no way they'd just drop Viotechs and go back into the shadows for another 10 years.

Never been a fan of these, but it's pretty dope that Nike brought these back. I know these are grail status to many people.

Too bright, too ugly, what are these, mass produced ids?

Passing, maybe twice if i get lucky 
wink.gif

I love Viotech's but they look AWFUL in this video, :x.

I need to have my cousin ship me my OG pair that's collecting dust in his attic.

Back
Top Bottom