Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

None of my local shops are getting these in. Gonna have to try to get it from Europe now because I always have terrible luck with US online stores. If I don't get them then the chase for a pair from 2002 begins again.

i'm still chasing the 2002 pair no matter if i get these retros or not. i just can't take that nostalgia from the OG pair away. Good luck for both pairs for you.

I'd love a 2002 pair, but finding these in an 11 at a price I'm willing to spend is like finding a unicorn. I've gotten lucky on similar pairs from that era, but never the viotechs.

I'd love a 2002 pair, but finding these in an 11 at a price I'm willing to spend is like finding a unicorn. I've gotten lucky on similar pairs from that era, but never the viotechs.

i know what you mean. i'm a 10.5/11. either or for me, but i can't seem to find it for a reasonable price. I've seen size 8-9 and 12-13 for sale a lot and for great prices.

Going for as many pairs possible on these. Missed out on the 02 pair and now going to make up for lost time.

Wearing anything bigger than a sz 10.5 = CO.JP DEATH !!!!!

Truth. When I was younger, I wanted to be taller real bad. Realizing I'm in the wheelhouse of co.jp, the Japan market, and fit the standard sample size has hurt the sting though!

Gotta dig out my viotech Dunks. Came across these the other day though at the bottom of a stack of boxes.

Last edited:
Truth. When I was younger, I wanted to be taller real bad. Realizing I'm in the wheelhouse of co.jp, the Japan market, and fit the standard sample size has hurt the sting though!

Gotta dig out my viotech Dunks. Came across these the other day though at the bottom of a stack of boxes.

I wish I could fit in a size 9, I'd have it made in the shade, but with a very unhealthy bank account. I can fit 10.5 on dunks from that era so I'll occasionally buy a pair in my size if I come across them.

these are a beauty. found on ebay for cheap but of course no size 10.5/11.

Order successfully placed with Hanon. Now I don't have to worry about these.

failed everywhere. was on END and in cart but no luck after trying to pay.

and i thought this was gonna be easy.

Got my pair on end clothing, I tried the coupon code, but it didn't work. Site was lagging, but I got my order through. Thanks for the help, guys.

copped my pair off end, site was crazy slow, also tried the discount didnt work oh well $126 shipped isnt bad at all 

Copped from END and nah the code wasnt working but 123 is fair... Really excited about these....

FTR I knew this wouldn't be as "easy" as some of yall claimed....

Even tho End has that terrible lag I usually get through with them so I will def continue to support

Back
Top Bottom