Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Last edited:
Picked up from Nike Toronto:

Nike Dunk Low Viotec 001 by seango, on Flickr

Nike Dunk Low Viotec 002 by seango, on Flickr

Nike Dunk Low Viotec 003 by seango, on Flickr

very nice. i cant wait to get my pair in the mail :smokin :smokin

these things are looking like they were very limited :x no reviews except 1 on youtube, most struck out on NDC, St Alfreds only had 4 pair for sale, and ebay is actually pretty dry on actual pairs. why make these so limited?

STA really only had 4 pairs??? :x

-Drew

Always imagined what it would be like if Nike started retro-ing Dunks from circa 02' on up.

If this is any indication of how they gonna' do it..... **** it. No need to even re-release them.

Damn resellers got most of the stock. Plus, only one physical store gets these in the entire DMV & it has to be the one store that sells NOTHING for retail. :smh:

Beyond salty.....

just got an email my pair has shipped from end, should be here Wednesday 
happy.gif

Need to whip up a batch of retrobright because I won an auction on ebay for a pair of argons last night but the midsole looks like a smoker's ceiling.

STA really only had 4 pairs??? :x

-Drew

yes :x i heard that from someone who was out there camping for the STA Asics. apparently one person bought all 4 pairs :smh: :smh: :smh:

So that means that Illinois only got 4 pairs of these total.

:x

They lured me in with the free shipping LMFAO...

Anyone know what was the smallest size that released?  

Not only is it slow, but a lot of times you don't even get a tracking number. I'm pretty sure I'll have my pair by Thursday, Hanon is shipping them out on Tuesday and they use the royal mail's international express which normally takes 2 days to get to my house. Can't wait to wear these out.

Always imagined what it would be like if Nike started retro-ing Dunks from circa 02' on up.
they were going to do a big retro of the most popular dunks for an anniversary but this was going to take place right after the massive fail of the af1 25th anniversary so plans were scrapped. i always wondered what pairs were planned to be retroed. i only know of 2 that were on that list.

My order status on end just says "pick" I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. What does this mean? Anyone else still at this step?

they were going to do a big retro of the most popular dunks for an anniversary but this was going to take place right after the massive fail of the af1 25th anniversary so plans were scrapped. i always wondered what pairs were planned to be retroed. i only know of 2 that were on that list.
do tell....more!

My order status on end just says "pick" I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. What does this mean? Anyone else still at this step?

Mine says "Pick" as well and I don't have shipping confirmation either.

-Drew

Mine says "Pick" as well and I don't have shipping confirmation either.

-Drew

I just sent them an e-mail to ask what this meant. Hopefully our orders are ok. I'll reply in this thread once they get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom