Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Mine says "Pick" as well and I don't have shipping confirmation either.

-Drew

I just sent them an e-mail to ask what this meant. Hopefully our orders are ok. I'll reply in this thread once they get back to me.

Awesome man.

I e-mailed them before when I got my order confirmation and the rep said that everything looks good and well. We should be getting our pairs soon. :nthat:

-Drew

If I remember right "pick" is their step when the merch is pulled from the back and packaged, depending on how many orders they've got going out the shift from pick to shipped can happen in one day or it can take more than a day when they've got a ton of shoes going out. We have to remember that a lot of these shops in the UK are pretty small and the stuff isn't coming out of a giant warehouse. Normally if you've gone to picked status that means that you're completely gold.

If I remember right "pick" is their step when the merch is pulled from the back and packaged, depending on how many orders they've got going out the shift from pick to shipped can happen in one day or it can take more than a day when they've got a ton of shoes going out. We have to remember that a lot of these shops in the UK are pretty small and the stuff isn't coming out of a giant warehouse. Normally if you've gone to picked status that means that you're completely gold.

Much appreciated, Mints. REPPED. :nthat:

I'm not nervous anymore. :lol:

Anyone wear their pairs yet? :nerd: I'm looking for some dope "on feet" pics. :smokin

-Drew

A friend of mine just told me that he got his order cancelled from End...

Last edited:
A friend of mine just told me that he got his order cancelled from End...

Was their anything weird about his order? Did he order 2? Place the order later than most people? Pay with a credit card issued by a bank that jumps on international transactions as possibly fraudulent? Usually there's some reasoning behind cancellations, doubly so when you've gotten a confirmation email.

O, you're killing me right now. :\

I ordered two pairs but the rep that I e-mailed said that I should be good. The anxiety is tearing me up. :smh:

-Drew

Last edited:
CT usually takes a while, especially if its the free shipping option.

:x

They lured me in with the free shipping LMFAO...

Anyone know what was the smallest size that released?  
That's how they get people lol. Order should arrive eventually, but I hope you didn't plan on breaking them out before the official start of summer. :lol:

My pair should arrive Wednesday from End (not to rub salt in the wound lol).

I ordered two pairs but the rep that I e-mailed said that I should be good. The anxiety is tearing me up. :smh:

-Drew

Just be happy this wasn't a bank holiday. I always forget to look at the calendar for those when I order from Europe and get nervous when my stuff sits for more than a few hours in one location. Then I check the calendar and say "OH it's a bank holiday so nobody is working." They usually tend to fall around the same time we get days off, but there's some that are UK specific and I always forget about.

-Drew

Just be happy this wasn't a bank holiday. I always forget to look at the calendar for those when I order from Europe and get nervous when my stuff sits for more than a few hours in one location. Then I check the calendar and say "OH it's a bank holiday so nobody is working." They usually tend to fall around the same time we get days off, but there's some that are UK specific and I always forget about.

I'm definitely grateful for that. :nerd:

Is END usually known for canceling orders?

-Drew

-Drew

Most of the stuff I've gotten from them has been obscure stuff that I can't find from a shop locally, and I've never had any problems with orders being cancelled. From reading posts on here it seems like occasionally they'll get a bug about some rule that isn't plastered in red text and cancel orders. If you've been in touch with them and you've got your credit card set up properly there shouldn't be any real issues though.

-Drew

Most of the stuff I've gotten from them has been obscure stuff that I can't find from a shop locally, and I've never had any problems with orders being cancelled. From reading posts on here it seems like occasionally they'll get a bug about some rule that isn't plastered in red text and cancel orders. If you've been in touch with them and you've got your credit card set up properly there shouldn't be any real issues though.

Much appreciated for the help, man. I mean I've e-mailed the rep and such and even specified that I had ordered two pairs and was really concerned that it might get canceled. It's just bugging me out that everyone seems to be getting their shipped e-mail confirmations, and I have yet to get it. |I

I'm not even in Pick status yet on End so I might be a victim of a cancellation!

What's the status under yours, how many pairs did you order, and what time did you get your order confirmation, dude?

-Drew

Much appreciated for the help, man. I mean I've e-mailed the rep and such and even specified that I had ordered two pairs and was really concerned that it might get canceled. It's just bugging me out that everyone seems to be getting their shipped e-mail confirmations, and I have yet to get it.
tired.gif

What's the status under yours, how many pairs did you order, and what time did you get your order confirmation, dude?

-Drew
I ordered one pair of size Uk9.....Received order confirmation on ---  placed on 8 June 2013 00:15:52 BST  its "In Warehouse" status right now.

That's how they get people lol. Order should arrive eventually, but I hope you didn't plan on breaking them out before the official start of summer.
laugh.gif

My pair should arrive Wednesday from End (not to rub salt in the wound lol).
LMFAO... Thanks bro.... I'm hoping I at least get them by next Monday....

Wishful thinking?
O, you're killing me right now.
ohwell.gif

I ordered two pairs but the rep that I e-mailed said that I should be good. The anxiety is tearing me up.
mean.gif

-Drew
I'm sure you'll be fine...
Was their anything weird about his order? Did he order 2? Place the order later than most people? Pay with a credit card issued by a bank that jumps on international transactions as possibly fraudulent? Usually there's some reasoning behind cancellations, doubly so when you've gotten a confirmation email.
He only ordered one pair size 11. Not sure about anything else, all I know is that he was bummed out....

On another note, got my shipping confirmation from Sneaker Boutique in NJ....

Last edited:
2 questions maybe you guys can help me with. 1- has anyone done a lace swap with viotechs or plan to? I never do but I feel like this shoe has too much potential not to. I understand the stock laces match then tongue but I feel like a different color would do these even more justice. 2- what's a reputable site to buy laces from? I would like dunk style laces. Thanks

2 questions maybe you guys can help me with. 1- has anyone done a lace swap with viotechs or plan to? I never do but I feel like this shoe has too much potential not to. I understand the stock laces match then tongue but I feel like a different color would do these even more justice. 2- what's a reputable site to buy laces from? I would like dunk style laces. Thanks

Try fullylaced.com dude. I'll be switching mine to white sb laces.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom