Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

After looking at pictures on nike.jp I totally need to do whatever it takes to get the lows, and maybe the black pair with the gumsole. How much of a pain is it to get shoes from Japan? This is the first time I've really tried to go after a release from Japan and I have no idea what resources I need to tap to get them.

oh yes!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Word what Ninja said.. By no way is this the "death of the game" as much as any other classics that have dropped, i.e medicine balls, hoa's, resn dunks.. If you are a fan of simplicity then there are way more colors i hope you plan to obtain...

BUT im honestly looking for all the above besides the curry's.. its soimething about lightskin brothers in tan/taupe/creme...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
same way I feel about myself, a tan Latino, I refuse to rock brown. Lookin borderline naked
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Word what Ninja said.. By no way is this the "death of the game" as much as any other classics that have dropped, i.e medicine balls, hoa's, resn dunks.. If you are a fan of simplicity then there are way more colors i hope you plan to obtain...

BUT im honestly looking for all the above besides the curry's.. its soimething about lightskin brothers in tan/taupe/creme...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
same way I feel about myself, a tan Latino, I refuse to rock brown. Lookin borderline naked
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not all of them are co.jp. Actually to my knowledge only the four from my link are. Rest is releasing Worldwide (polka dots included
wink.gif
)

Paix
c.

Not all of them are co.jp. Actually to my knowledge only the four from my link are. Rest is releasing Worldwide (polka dots included
wink.gif
)

Paix
c.

Unfortunately, the ones I really want are the 4 in your picture, the VNTG lows.

Unfortunately, the ones I really want are the 4 in your picture, the VNTG lows.

Back
Top Bottom