Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

As long as Nike doesn't give these the yellowed mid-sole treatment like the vintage blazers, these will be copped..

As long as Nike doesn't give these the yellowed mid-sole treatment like the vintage blazers, these will be copped..

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

they haven't on those that have released so far.

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

they haven't on those that have released so far.

not co jp but more simplicity this 2011  
tumblr_lehfydXCRe1qcbmdyo1_400.jpg

thanks for the post slim
smile.gif

swoshmn
eek.gif

JoeGoblyn sent me the pics awhile back, i'm not to sure how i feel about this.... i don't collect at all anymore but....
Need to bring back Metallic Purple and Purple co.jp dunk back....
black metallic purples are WHOA! doubt we'd see em tho, but if so i might cop for old times sake. just to look at
laugh.gif

WHERE THE ARGONS THO?
i know right? Argons were the only pair of dunks i really really wanted and never found in my size. people used to say they didn't make them above size 11. but then again they said that about the brazils too, and i have an 11.5 and 12, and have seen a 13.... so who knows

i bet the quality on these is going to be atrocious tho. they'll never be the og's.

oh and, knicks highs > all
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom