Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

glad to see them simplifying the colorways.
saw some of the models with an indented circle design in the mid-panel? kinda looked corny

glad to see them simplifying the colorways.
saw some of the models with an indented circle design in the mid-panel? kinda looked corny

Nike has these listed as coming out on the 28th of Feb, but it's got the TZ label. I think I may bite the bullet and preorder these from overseas, I can't see myself missing out on them.

Nike has these listed as coming out on the 28th of Feb, but it's got the TZ label. I think I may bite the bullet and preorder these from overseas, I can't see myself missing out on them.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hmm.
maybe it's time to sell my brazils

Didn't you get those from me??
nerd.gif

no one with the early releases seems to have these in an 11.5. I want to go ahead and buy now, but I don't want to get them too small. Decisions decisions.

no one with the early releases seems to have these in an 11.5. I want to go ahead and buy now, but I don't want to get them too small. Decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by mints

I wouldnt pay the money to get a sz that don't fit right! Just wait. I would've bought the ultraman if I didn't rock a sz 11.5 also

I wouldnt pay the money to get a sz that don't fit right! Just wait. I would've bought the ultraman if I didn't rock a sz 11.5 also

You havent seen a 12 anywhere, have you?

Originally Posted by kapstone

No, I haven't seen them available for preorder in anything larger than an 11.

Originally Posted by kapstone

No, I haven't seen them available for preorder in anything larger than an 11.

Back
Top Bottom