Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Lucky enough to get the last pair in my size, cant believe I almost slept on these, sucker for black/grey sneakers

Still waiting for a better deal but I agree with you JM. I might just pull the trigger on a pair for around 90

I'll probably pass on the acorns only because I have the Hay Maple colorway from mid 2000 that is very similar.
The linens are nice but then again I have linen AF1s so that would be redundant.
Both look nice though, especially the linens.

^^Agreed- acorns look dope-materials work with new shape.

Linens look meh- c/way doesnt translate to a high imo- would LOVE them in a low

WTF, man. I was just in Alameda an hour ago and drove by their shop and the sign said closed. Turns out they moved since the last time I was out there so I was actually looking at the wrong shop. Just called. No size 10 in 3m so it didn't matter anyway, for me, that is. I didn't ask to confirm how much they were, though.

Repped you guys I finally go my 9 1/2 in the 3Ms for a more than fair price. I was hoping to pay around 75 def apprecaite the look out fellas. I was tempted to cave last week with city sole for about 90 shipped I'm glad I waited.

Might mess around and get the linens if I can find them at a similar price when they drop. Akorns are a def pass for me I have never been a fan of the OG

Last edited:
WTF, man. I was just in Alameda an hour ago and drove by their shop and the sign said closed. Turns out they moved since the last time I was out there so I was actually looking at the wrong shop. Just called. No size 10 in 3m so it didn't matter anyway, for me, that is. I didn't ask to confirm how much they were, though.
Aw, man. District is on Park St. by Tomatina now, and there's a Del/ Hieroglyphics store there now (which is pretty cool).

^Yeah, I looked in the window of the Del shop thinking it was District and the sign said closed so I bounced. Salty as hell that I might have been able to get a pair of 3Ms in a sz. 10. They're sold out of most good sized now. I just keep telling myself they were probably already gone. I need a 10 for less than retail. I'm starting to get nervous though. Might just have to bite the bullet and pay full price.

^Yeah, I looked in the window of the Del shop thinking it was District and the sign said closed so I bounced. Salty as hell that I might have been able to get a pair of 3Ms in a sz. 10. They're sold out of most good sized now. I just keep telling myself they were probably already gone. I need a 10 for less than retail. I'm starting to get nervous though. Might just have to bite the bullet and pay full price.
Georgios in bayfair or foot express will usually cut a deal with you. Might not be as low as $75 but I was able to get it lowered to 90 out the door for a size 12 at Georgios.

Back
Top Bottom