Dunkaroos.....WHERE?!?!?!!?!

Seriously...where on earth can I find these? Do they even exist anymore???

These things were awesommeeeeeeeee.

I don't know what made me think of tem but damn I would kill for some right now.
devil.gif

tired.gif
thanks for reminding me of another thing that represents innocence that is now dead.

i remember when they 1st came out and the mascot was the kangaroo with the Australian accent. not duncan the dunkin daredevil

my fav all-time snack, love it, sometimes I just throw away the cookies and lick the cream, I swear if there was a pool filled with dunkaroos vanilla cream Iwill jump head in and live in there
pimp.gif

my fav all-time snack, love it, sometimes I just throw away the cookies and lick the cream, I swear if there was a pool filled with dunkaroos vanilla cream Iwill jump head in and live in there
pimp.gif

dollar general got em..

i'd always eat all the cookies except one... then scoop as much icing as possible wit that one cookie and eat it ... then just lick the rest

those were
pimp.gif
as a child

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

dollar general got em..

i'd always eat all the cookies except one... then scoop as much icing as possible wit that one cookie and eat it ... then just lick the rest

those were
pimp.gif
as a child
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was my gameplan when I was little.

I'm not sure why odd dollar stores/cheap supermarkets have these & the big chains don't? It's weird as hell....

I had them about 8 months ago from I don't know where. They were in my then-girlfriends house in the cabinet above the sink, so I took full advantage anddevoured my snack.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

my fav all-time snack, love it, sometimes I just throw away the cookies and lick the cream, I swear if there was a pool filled with dunkaroos vanilla cream I will jump head in and live in there
pimp.gif

uh what?

Here!

happy.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

I usually buy a case from Costco.

I've also found them at Walbaums Supermarket and local/lower-tier supermarkets.

I make it a mission to look for these and those little frozen cheesecake bars when I got to the grocery store lol still no luck.
I saw a kid with a box of them last school year, and I was heated!

Back
Top Bottom