DUNKXCHANGE MIAMI IS BACK!!!!! 3/14/09

DUNKXCHANGE IS BACK IN MIAMI WITH MIGENTCLOTHING. THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE CRAZY. ITS SAFE FROM MIGENTE B-DAY. THERE'S GOING TO BE A SNEAKER RAFFLE,AND AMIGENTE CLOTHING SNEAKER BATTLE.
BE THERE.

305 Magazine Presents the 1st DXC of the year in MIA. The event will be going down from 1pm to 5pm and will be an all age event. This event will feature thebest that Florida has to offer in the sneaker and clothing game. We are expecting over 30 vendors and large crowds of people.

There will be a special sneaker raffle that day as well presented by Runner Up Clothing. The shoes will be a limited pair of nikes and every attendee will havea chance to get a ticket to win them with door charge. Cover is $16 bucks and you will get a raffle ticket. After 5pm the raffle will be over and cover chargewill go down to $15 for the Mi Gente Battle.

The DXC Miami event is one you do not want to miss. If interested in selling product please contact [email protected] or call us a 714 809 2028. You canalso go onto www.dunkxchange.com and peep the vendor page.

There will also be a special 2nd event presented by Mi Gente Clothing, so you will be getting two shows in one. The Mi Gente Battle will be going down as wellwith special prizes and giveaways all day until 6pm when the battle will end.

Dont forget March 14th @ Club Metropolis (950 NE 2nd Ave, Downtown Miami)

I went, it was my first Dunkxchange I gotta say it was cool. Ending up copping a pair of fire red spiz'ikes, I'll be going to the next one for sure.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom