Durex survey: Average # of sex partners world wide...

Number of sexual partners
  • People around the world have had an average number of 10.5 sexual partners
  • More than a quarter (27%) have had only one partner while 21% have had sex with more than 10 people
  • Men have had more sexual partners than women - 12.4 compared to 7.2
  • The Chinese have had more sexual partners than anyone else - 19.3 compared with the Brazilians (15.2), the Japanese (12.7) and the Danes (12.5)
  • Those in Vietnam have had the fewest sexual partners - 2.5 compared with Hong Kong (3.5), India (3.7) and Malaysia (4.2)
ques_11.gif

Can somebody explain the average in china being 20 to me. That %%!$ is just wild that 20 is the AVERAGE amount.

• People around the world have had an average number of 10.5 sexual partners
  • More than a quarter (27%) have had only one partner while 21% have had sex with more than 10 people
How can the average be 10.5 when only 21% have had more than 10 partners? Did they really do it THAT much to skew the information THAT MUCH? Especiallywhen 27% have only had one partner.

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Is it bad that im under the average of partners?
ohwell.gif

Nope. I am too
pimp.gif
. I feel great because of it. Shh, I know for a fact I can pull whatever chick I so chose to, but self control is where it's at in2008-2009, considering my 16 year old cousin is trying to get to 100 by graduation...and will probably make it with @+*!#+% to spare
laugh.gif

That ain't my steez man...

i thought india would be up there.....china need to pop kids to work at factories n stuff
laugh.gif

I highly doubt this.

Every survey I've seen puts Japan at dead last, first of all.

Secondly, no way Spain, France, etc. are below the global average.

^ HAHAHAHA

THe sexual revolution in China is at least 5X worse than it is in da States... They have thought of every possible fetish or absurd sexual exploration anyhuman being can possibly think of..... That's the reason why that number is so high!!!!

I thought the Japanese would be up there for highest average # of partners
laugh.gif
. asians know why would assume this

Back
Top Bottom