Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 0cks

I don't follow this talk about the 08 Finals... Ray Allen dropped an efficient 20 ppg on 51% shooting and he was far from his prime... and don't say he got all his points on Sasha
laugh.gif

Kobe stans always say Kobe was in his prime during the years he was losing in the 1st round but "rising star" Kobe was 1a/1b to prime Shaq and "declining" Kobe was the undisputed no.1 *cough*Gasol*cough* for the repeat championships... "He's just that good"
eyes.gif

tumblr_lalta4KovI1qz93sio1_400.jpg

"You want it to be one way … but it's the other way."

Do you guys not watch NBA games? Kobe guards RONDO...which mean he does not really guard anyone. He roams around trying to play like a safety. Fisher is the one that follows Ray around on screens.

By 2008 kobe WAS NOT being put on the other team's best player. Which is why everyone was laughing when they kept giving him first team all defense selections.

Pierce went off in that series cause the Laker defense was trash. Kobe did ok but the Celtics defense was one of the best the last 10 years. This was not about Pierce outplaying Kobe. Lakers were over matched as a team.

I really can't take any of you Kobe haters seriously if you don't even watch Laker games or don't understand basketball even if you watch it.

Dudes like you are the reason so many people hate Kobe smh. You want so badly to be right when you are obviously wrong. Kobe will never get the love and respect he deserves from fans because they do not want to be in the same camp as you. Kobe was universally viewed as the leagues best player in 2008 but some how he was a shell compared to the 2007 Kobe smh.  

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Can't wait until Sunday when the game is over by halftime and the Laker thread is solemn like every time we play those bums.

BUMS like luke walton has more rings than the heat franchise though 
laugh.gif

It's ok ill be eating my popcorn while watching Lebron choke and Bosh cries like a little girl in months time..  
pimp.gif

dude. you folks are comingling things.

it was obvious that DWADE made a stupid mistake. it was obvious that DWADE dislikes kobe. he did not even attempt to remedy the situation, nor did he tried to play his cards in a passionate wade. you could tell WADE was lying.

i'm glad the lakers backed up kobe. people should use their brains. it's an exhibition game. a fake attempt to swipe the ball for a block would've looked a lot more better than a blatant attempt to foul someone that hard. people proally don't play ball, but the way wade fouled kobe meant he threw some muscle into the swing.

u dont see ray lewis TRYING to get a sack on RODGERS and hurt him. SMH at dwade.

I don't follow this talk about the 08 Finals... Ray Allen dropped an efficient 20 ppg on 51% shooting and he was far from his prime... and don't say he got all his points on Sasha
laugh.gif

Kobe stans always say Kobe was in his prime during the years he was losing in the 1st round but "rising star" Kobe was 1a/1b to prime Shaq and "declining" Kobe was the undisputed no.1 *cough*Gasol*cough* for the repeat championships... "He's just that good"
eyes.gif

Do you guys not watch NBA games? Kobe guards RONDO...which mean he does not really guard anyone. He roams around trying to play like a safety. Fisher is the one that follows Ray around on screens.

By 2008 kobe WAS NOT being put on the other team's best player. Which is why everyone was laughing when they kept giving him first team all defense selections.

Pierce went off in that series cause the Laker defense was trash. Kobe did ok but the Celtics defense was one of the best the last 10 years. This was not about Pierce outplaying Kobe. Lakers were over matched as a team.

I really can't take any of you Kobe haters seriously if you don't even watch Laker games or don't understand basketball even if you watch it.
If I recall Kobe WAS on Ray in 08  until they came up with the bright idea to put Kobe on Rondo, which had mixed results... Doc then repsonded by putting old man Cassell in the 4th quarter of games and he was unstoppable
laugh.gif
Kobe was guarding him AND Ray and they both looked like MJ in his prime... matter of fact everyone outplayed Kobe in the series, 26 ppg on 41% shooting
sick.gif

Old heads having "defining moments" at his expense... a year or two away from his prime too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Right? Gotta love Laker fans
laugh.gif
, why don't you talk about his Kobe's 81 point game while you're at it. Always talking about their team/player's accomplishments while it has nothing to do with the topic.
I love when people get all butthurt when someone drops the 'rings' card because there is no comeback
laugh.gif
The rings card is not relevant though. It makes no sense. It's like when Laker fans would always bring up rings when the Suns were beating them in the playoffs a couple years back. Makes no sense and its not relevant but they would bring them up anyway. I guess there is no comeback for the rings card until someone says Robert Horry > Kobe Bryant and you see how silly bringing up rings is when it has nothing to do with the topic.
Talking about championships is the dumbest thing to bring into a sports argument...fans acting like they had everything to do with their team winning
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

If I recall Kobe WAS on Ray in 08 �until they came up with the bright idea to put Kobe on Rondo, which had mixed results... Doc then repsonded by putting old man Cassell in the 4th quarter of games and he was unstoppable
laugh.gif
Kobe was guarding him AND Ray and they both looked like MJ in his prime... matter of fact everyone outplayed Kobe in the series, 26 ppg on 41% shooting
sick.gif

Old heads having "defining moments" at his expense... a year or two away from his prime too
laugh.gif

That celtic defense (props to ray) has always done a good job in making things hard for kobe. dont see how kobe having a bad series in 08 has anything to do with wade being a dirty player though.. 

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Likewise.

imager.php
imager.php

imager.php
imager.php

imager.php

imager.php
imager.php

imager.php
imager.php

And many many more.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This thread
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This I broke it down best a few pages back Flagrant foul wade early in the game. Call it even and let both sides move on

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Funny how player perception changes over the years. On NT back in 04-06, Wade was the anti-Kobe. Dude was probably the most praised player on this board. Now everyone hates him. Hilarious.
Lebrons fault.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Funny how player perception changes over the years. On NT back in 04-06, Wade was the anti-Kobe. Dude was probably the most praised player on this board. Now everyone hates him. Hilarious.
Lebrons fault.
That's a damn lie, actually. D. Wade was NT's public enemy #1 after the Finals, long before Lebron took his talents to South Beach. He went a while without doing anything to inflame the situation, but once Lebron showed up, it surely did exacerbate the situation.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Lebrons fault.
That's a damn lie, actually. D. Wade was NT's public enemy #1 after the Finals, long before Lebron took his talents to South Beach. He went a while without doing anything to inflame the situation, but once Lebron showed up, it surely did exacerbate the situation.

lol i cant believe people crying over that lil foul seriously i dont think he was tryin to hurt him ,,yes i know it was the all star gamebut ive seen alot worse fouls

If somebody fouled me that hard in a pick up game.... We would be fighting
I have no way to explain why, but you know the difference between "I don't want him to score on me foul" to "this N think he the %*! I'm going to hack the hell out of him."

DWADE would have been faded.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

This thread has been 
laugh.gif
...Kobe stans being Kobe stans. 

I just love how NO DAMNS were given by Wade. 
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure if Wade did this to Westbrook, there would be NO thread about it.  Kobe stans being extra sensitive as usual.

laugh.gif
Yep

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm a Kobe fan. Never really liked Wade but that wasn't a cheap shot. Dude wouldn't do that on purpose. If you've truly played basketball, stuff like that happens.
thats the thing though, most of the dudes on here dont realize that because they are the type that got picked last in kickball and bust a nut whenever there favorite player plays well.  its like people have never heard the term, "no easy buckets." i no it is just an all star game but when one of the best players of all time puts u in the spin cycle and is about to score it is easy to forget that its just an exhibition game.  it was an unnecessary foul but it was an understandable one.

^I think you guys are missing the point. I dont think anyone here doesnt understand that Basketball is a contact sport with the potential to cause injury. Athletes are competitive and in certain situations its understandable to get slightly out of hand but to not even come over to Kobe and say "My bad, You good?" especially in an allstar game is just bogus. Wade is just a but hurt diva on the court, his winy and immature character annoys me and this has been my opinion even before their big 3 in Miami.

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm a Kobe fan. Never really liked Wade but that wasn't a cheap shot. Dude wouldn't do that on purpose. If you've truly played basketball, stuff like that happens.
thats the thing though, most of the dudes on here dont realize that because they are the type that got picked last in kickball and bust a nut whenever there favorite player plays well.  its like people have never heard the term, "no easy buckets." i no it is just an all star game but when one of the best players of all time puts u in the spin cycle and is about to score it is easy to forget that its just an exhibition game.  it was an unnecessary foul but it was an understandable one.
No it wasn't.

Wrap his arms up. Slap the ball out of his hands... Don't go over his shoulders near his head and flagrantly foul him.

It was a despicable act by Wade and I hope he wears some extra pads and braces for his sake on Sunday. Bynum's dirty %!! is about to lay him out.

Could you imagine if something went down on the court? Miami doesn't have one tough player that would back Wade up.
laugh.gif

Haslem? UD doesn't seem like the guy I'd want to mess with, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom