DWAYNE WADE theory

arrjae

Banned
im not sure if this has been posted before, but im going to share my thoughts....

evryone knows tht WADE is playing like an mvp this season....
averaging 29.9 ppg, 7.6 apg, 5.1 rpg, 2.3 spg and 1.4 bpg....(which everything but his boards are career bests)

when the heat won the ship, he was averaging about the same
in the finals he averaged 34.7 ppg
he lead them to win 4 straight games, winning 4-2

you all know the infamous mars blackmon saying 'IS IT THE SHOES?'
i think 4 wade it is....
take a look....

during the 05/06 season/finals he was wearing the CONVERSE WADES

this year, he only wore the CONVERSE WADES

not sure if this true.....but it sure is a superstition.....
maybe it is the shoes...
what do you think?

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

dont need shoes on wheelchairs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ your jokes are still lame.. 6,400 post with played out wade jokes... dont you have anything funny to say?

I used to crack jokes on Wade all the time, so with that being said the wheelchair jokes are lame now.

yea but this guy clutchshooter has no life and stays logged on to NT so he can be the first one to crack a wheel chair joke everytime a Dwade thread comes up

What do people not get? He was injured last season, of course he was going to have a bad year. He's in the prime of his career right now and has alwaysbeen more than capable of averaging these kinds of numbers. Ever since he won the finals, he has definitely been a top 10 player in the NBA and arguably top 5.One bad year due to injury and leaving in a wheelchair and people were ready to completely forget about him? It's not the shoes, it's just the factthat he's healthy now.

that wade joke is getting old.... find some new material.... umm are you serious about the shoe thing?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Fun fact: Kobe won all 3 of his championships wearing the Adidas Kobe (first one, not the toaster joints)
You sure he wasn't on Nike by the third one, or was it the next year where he was brand hopping?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Fun fact: Kobe won all 3 of his championships wearing the Adidas Kobe (first one, not the toaster joints)
You sure he wasn't on Nike by the third one, or was it the next year where he was brand hopping?
Kobe stopped wearing Adidas and was brand hopping during the 02-03 season.

I knew wade was hurt but I cracked jokes anyway.... this yr the boy is getting buckets and is carrying that team on his back.....

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Kobe stopped wearing Adidas and was brand hopping during the 02-03 season.
3rd championship was when the toaster Kobe II's came out, and he did not like them so he went back to wearing these
kobe_shoe.jpg

Wade is no longer the poster child for wheelchair jokes.

Paul "The Truth" Pierce stole it from with Oscar worth performance in game of the 2008 NBA Finals
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom