Dwight Howard might be the biggest clown in the NBA....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by StillIn729

thanks to Dwight Howard, I find myself starting to like Lebron more and more again every day 

laugh.gif
LeBron-smile-306x363.jpg

They're just gonna talk about what happened this morning the entire game. With the occasional "Carmelo for 3" and "Dwight with the rebound"

Originally Posted by cartune

MoonMan818 wrote:
LOL #+* is wrong with you guys.

Basketball is a business. You don't mix personal feelings with business...

Let's be real Stan is not coaching them towards a championship so why is he there? At least this proves that Dwight actually does want to stay in Orlando.
THIS

If Dwight wore a silver suit this wouldnt be an issue

Players who under perform get shipped out with the quickness. "Its Business" is what there told to explain to their families.

So why is it a problem when the player fires the organization (Cavaliers) or the coach (SVG)?

Dudes just not used to the slaves running the ship....O

I'm all for players leaving their team if they're unhappy or wanting their coach fired. Whatever, that's on them.
Don't compare that to SVG finding out about Dwight's request then Dwight coming in putting his arm around him like its all good then when reporters question him about it, he acts like everyone else is dumb. Seriously, Dwight could not have looked any dumber in that video and if you think that has to do with people not wanting "slaves to run the ship" (what kind of comparison is that?), I don't know what to tell you. 

Throughout this whole process, Dwight's been dishonest, flip-floppy, and frankly, it's annoying everyone. Much worse than LBJ and Carmelo. 1000x worse than Deron Williams who is in a worse situation. 

I'm all for players having a certain amount of power - but to compare them to slaves, is beyond idiotic for so many reasons. ESPECIALLY defending a guy like Dwight. This guy has a top 4 team in the East, could potentially make a Finals run if things go right and all people are worried about is this Dwightmare and it's ALL HIS FAULT. He could've ended this like Deron did but instead he wants to make everyone happy while getting what he wants while looking like a good guy. Dude is a clown - to say the least. 

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

The Magic front office look like an abused girlfriend in this situation. They will literally listen to anything Dwight says even though it is clearly detrimental to the team. They could have traded him, injected their roster with some youth, and started fresh.

Should of traded Anthony Morrow, Marshon Brooks, and Brook Lopez for D12. (Or Gerald Green instead of Morrow or Brooks.)

Dwight said NJ was one of the places he wanted to be traded to because he could play with D Will. Orlando gets great young players and NJ gets an all-star center and a reason for D Will to stay. Giving them 2 all-stars for their move to Brooklyn. Jay-Z and Prokhorov would of been doing the dougie in that new arena.

I wouldn't be surprised if Orlando guts that roster and pushes for D Will.

Originally Posted by mgrand15

MoonMan818 wrote:
LOL #+* is wrong with you guys.

Basketball is a business. You don't mix personal feelings with business...

Let's be real Stan is not coaching them towards a championship so why is he there? At least this proves that Dwight actually does want to stay in Orlando.
THIS

If Dwight wore a silver suit this wouldnt be an issue

Players who under perform get shipped out with the quickness. "Its Business" is what there told to explain to their families.

So why is it a problem when the player fires the organization (Cavaliers) or the coach (SVG)?

I'm all for players leaving their team if they're unhappy or wanting their coach fired. Whatever, that's on them.
Don't compare that to SVG finding out about Dwight's request then Dwight coming in putting his arm around him like its all good then when reporters question him about it, he acts like everyone else is dumb. Seriously, Dwight could not have looked any dumber in that video and if you think that has to do with people not wanting "slaves to run the ship" (what kind of comparison is that?), I don't know what to tell you. 

Throughout this whole process, Dwight's been dishonest, flip-floppy, and frankly, it's annoying everyone. Much worse than LBJ and Carmelo. 1000x worse than Deron Williams who is in a worse situation. 

I'm all for players having a certain amount of power - but to compare them to slaves, is beyond idiotic for so many reasons. ESPECIALLY defending a guy like Dwight. This guy has a top 4 team in the East, could potentially make a Finals run if things go right and all people are worried about is this Dwightmare and it's ALL HIS FAULT. He could've ended this like Deron did but instead he wants to make everyone happy while getting what he wants while looking like a good guy. Dude is a clown - to say the least. 

I applaud you sir.

cartune - Slaves huh? Making millions of dollars? From a player like D12 to the guy all the way down the bench, these dudes are employees, but far from slaves.

Dwight is just a clown. He created all of this. It's just funny he went to the dudes up top and asked for SVG to be fired & didn't know they told Stan. Dwight is a very bad liar.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

cartune wrote:

slaves? why would slaves run the ship when there is someone in charge of running the ship already (GM)?
and why are you trying to compare the players to slaves?
laugh.gif

Slaves in the sense they get shipped around the country fired and hired based on performance. Now the players all of sudden are gaining control and realizing their worth

Its an analogy.

Its a terrible analogy. Everyone is hired and fired based on performance and plenty of companies move employees all over the country.

Chuck made some good points.

1. Dwight shouldn't have gone to management to get his coach fired.

2. The person that told Van Gundy that Dwight attempted to get him fired is a sucka. That private conversation should have never gotten back to Stan Van Gundy.

More of the classic "Its a players league until its time to assign blame". Orlando would win even if they had Red Auerbach coaching, the roster just isn't good enough. They should have shipped Dwight

cartune wrote:

slaves? why would slaves run the ship when there is someone in charge of running the ship already (GM)?
laugh.gif

Slaves in the sense they get shipped around the country fired and hired based on performance. Now the players all of sudden are gaining control and realizing their worth

Its an analogy.

so players should be able to fire and hire too?

D. Howard has been a fans favorite for quite some time now and his contract is pretty much done and now when the pressure is on he is starting to rub people in the wrong way i like him i just feel that he should of said hey I'm gonna be here or not and things would be good to go now he has to deal with this another year. CP3 got his stuff out the way and nobody thinking about him now D will is also a FA

laugh.gif

Its an analogy.
so players should be able to fire and hire too?
No but there's no problem in them (the important franchise/(super)star players) choosing who they work for and with and having a say in who coaches them.

The guys on TNT seem to have their priorities wrong. They claim it's worse to tell the media that people are trying to get you fired (what Stan did) than it is for some members of your organization to conspire against you(what Dwight and others did). 
If I were Stan, I would just resign; sadly there is no hope left for him on that team anymore. 

I don't understand why Magic management  would even tell Stan Van Gundy that Dwight Howard wanted him fired....especially right now. Basically they just pissed off everybody and made it a circus. Basically management needs to make a choice but that choice shouldn't be made til June.

Like somebody please tell me some legitimate reasons why the Magic management would tell Stan Van Gundy this now 

Back
Top Bottom