Dwyane Wade, Bro, What Happened to Your Face Fam?

i wouldn't be surprised if it came out that Wade and Lebron used steroids. Wade has done a lot of rehabbing in his career, which is when players are usually introduced to those things (when your paycheck depends on it, you'll find anyway you can to get back to top shape). at the beginning of this season dudes arms were on Maggette status. idk if people noticed the change but Wade is one of the more muscular guards in the league. 

dm_100907_nba_three_kings_day.jpg

dude is bigger than Bron. i'm not accusing him of using roids. but there's a high chance that many of the well-known players in the NBA have been slipped some "supplement" at some point or another. 

i wouldn't be surprised if it came out that Wade and Lebron used steroids. Wade has done a lot of rehabbing in his career, which is when players are usually introduced to those things (when your paycheck depends on it, you'll find anyway you can to get back to top shape). at the beginning of this season dudes arms were on Maggette status. idk if people noticed the change but Wade is one of the more muscular guards in the league. 

dm_100907_nba_three_kings_day.jpg

dude is bigger than Bron. i'm not accusing him of using roids. but there's a high chance that many of the well-known players in the NBA have been slipped some "supplement" at some point or another. 

Sup with Wade's jaw?

Is it the same thing Bron had surgery a few years ago on?

Sup with Wade's jaw?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

its called stress bro. he will be ok

I remember an ESPN Mag story on Kwame Brown and his time with the Wizards:

"Stress pimples that a boatload of Clearisil couldn't clear"

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

its called stress bro. he will be ok

I remember an ESPN Mag story on Kwame Brown and his time with the Wizards:

"Stress pimples that a boatload of Clearisil couldn't clear"

Stress. Honestly, imagine the stress him/Bron go through every game, specially finals game.

Stress. Honestly, imagine the stress him/Bron go through every game, specially finals game.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I was thinking that too but he's chillen in Paris with Kanye West, going to clubs and Louis Vuitton fashion shows. He seems fine to me honestly.
I think LeBron deals with much more stress, by far.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I was thinking that too but he's chillen in Paris with Kanye West, going to clubs and Louis Vuitton fashion shows. He seems fine to me honestly.
I think LeBron deals with much more stress, by far.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Sup with Wade's jaw?

Was gonna say the same thing. These dudes are literally on steroids.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Sup with Wade's jaw?

Was gonna say the same thing. These dudes are literally on steroids.

I thought the thread was gonna be about how wade's jaw/face/cheeks keep expanding over the years and it does not seem that it has anything to do with getting fat 

I thought the thread was gonna be about how wade's jaw/face/cheeks keep expanding over the years and it does not seem that it has anything to do with getting fat 

Originally Posted by knightngale

this 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

this 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never really noticed his jaw but its so evident, could he really be on those roids?

Guess there is alot wrong with his face

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never really noticed his jaw but its so evident, could he really be on those roids?

Guess there is alot wrong with his face

Back
Top Bottom