Dwyane Wade expected to Join Nike

Is that what he was referring to when he said he "good news" coming?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by bilingue23

Who wears Converse anymore anyway?

People buy chucks from my job everyday.
eyes.gif
I plan on buying some Chucks soon. A lot of people still wear them

But yea idk it would be weird to see him in Nikes

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Doesn't Nike own Converse?
Yea, so I knew it was only a matter of time before this move happend. It's not like there are two companies fightin for him. Maybe his sigswill look a lil better

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

wade-scareface.jpg
How old is that picture? Looks like both Wade and 'Melo went from G's to Gents around the same time.
laugh.gif

ya. gotta go with everyone else. technically he was already with the swoosh. doubt they'll give him a NIKE sig though. he'll just probably ball withone of the team shoes.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wade never had any good Converse kicks
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
When it comes to basketball shoes, nothing is touching Jordan/Nike (marketing wise and appeal). Look at the investment Adidas spent on the TeamCommander or whatever it's called with KG, Billups, Dwight, Arenas, TMAC, etc.

interesting if true... when nike acquired converse this was brought up and IIRC, they wanted wade to stay under converse and said they were planning someththings to make converse more relevant or something to that point....guess not.

Bout damn time Wade...I don't get why he was with Converse anyway...commercials gonna be real nice

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Nike Wheelchairs in the future
nerd.gif
What you did there.

I see it

It's about time Wade got a chance to get some decent kicks.. Enough of that Converse crap

Back
Top Bottom