Dwyane Wade expected to Join Nike

I don't know if this has been asked or not but will Marquette stay with Converse?

Good move for wade, them cons were BASURA! I see them on sale for 19.99, not a good look for anyone. Especially when its in his team city. Ohh and I read thatMarquette will be making the switch too. Tinker help this man out!

Enjoy!
smokin.gif

dwade-jordan-collection-2.jpg

looks like he's a big fan of Jordan Brand. All I see are some 6's, the Raging Bull 5's, and maybe some1's in there. I would think D Wade would have more signature J's.
Maybe they're in the other half of his collection?

The dude who said nobody on jb gets a sig line don't know sneakers. CP n melo have sigs and so will dwade

Originally Posted by XIjordan

looks like he's a big fan of Jordan Brand. All I see are some 6's, the Raging Bull 5's, and maybe some 1's in there. I would think D Wade would have more signature J's.
Maybe they're in the other half of his collection?

Those look like shoes that were given to him. But he's from Chicago, so he's a Jordan head. Probably just not a "collector."

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

The dude who said nobody on jb gets a sig line don't know sneakers. CP n melo have sigs and so will dwade

go back to school. apparently what i said flew over your head right? and trust me buddy my sneaker collection would make you hang yourself with your six ringslaces.... dont know sneakers my !$#
roll.gif

Although you may see D-Wade in some PE VI's this upcoming season ...
wink.gif

This will have to do for now.
grin.gif
D-Wade in JB XVI.5's (courtesy ofNBA Live 2010):

melo-wade-jordans-2.jpg

melo-wade-jordans-3.jpg

laugh.gif
man LIVE has some bad graphics....

"Dwade shouldve signed with nike basketball instead JB as of late has been overrated"
only if he gets treatment like kobe and lebron... i mean from what wade did last year you can clearly say wade is/tied for 2nd in the NBA....

Back
Top Bottom