Dying 6-year-old girl leaves love notes behind

frown.gif

i am sad now.

Originally Posted by AG 47

damn...a parent should never have to bury their child
Word to John Q.

"I WILL NOT BURY MY SON, MY SON WILL BURY ME!"

Not to take anything away from the family, but...i heard it was fake and made up by the family from somewhere...dont quote me on it though

For me it's the opposite. THe world and its people are so evil that things like this strengthen my hope in humanity. Not only humanity, but life and howgreat the world can be. Like when I see a video with a lion/dog hugging it's master after a long time apart, or when you read about kids with cancer whoare able to be so strong and wise at such a young age, I find it helps my soul. Of course it's sad to see children die, but instead of feeling down afterreading the story, I'm happy because that's what the little girl would've wanted.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Buzz kill of the night.
frown.gif

this. the algebra girl that died. the crying dog when the soldier comes home.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

*goes back to cardomain*
co-sign....
went into every single one of the threads you named.....what is up with tonight?

goes to listen to michelle branch.....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

this reminds me of when we came back from Mississippi from my great grandfather's funeral. there was a letter from him for my sister and me from him. ithad $2 dollars apiece for us
and a little note. that was the only time I ever saw my dad break down. that was 19yrs ago and i still have the note and my $2 in my safe

Wow, that is sad as hell. No parent should ever have to bury there own child, especially one as young as her, couldn't even really live a life yet.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom