E from Entourage...volume unrealistic

How is that dude pulling all these hotties on the show..it's mad unrealistic. Girls of NT would you date E? (Yes, i'm mad)

It's a TV show though, so
eyes.gif

he's rich and has the title of movie star manager... anybody would be smashing.

oh yeah... its a tv show.

Originally Posted by kidposite

becasue he's affiliated with vinny chase and drives nice cars

this

and from all the unbelievable stuff on that show you come up with this?

what about turtle pulling jamie lynn sigler?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

only reason he wouldnt be is his height.
Yeah that's really his biggest fault. He isn't a bad looking guy at all, he's just short.

OP if you watch the show then you should know that a lot of the girls he gets is because of Vince, either his leftovers or because he's his manager. Ifevery time he was getting better girls than Vince, then it would be realistic, but it seems pretty accurate to me.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Yeah, turtle is banging jamie IN REAL LIFE, and you're calling this unrealistic????
laugh.gif
Basically. Women go for money, power, status. Perhaps you didn't get the memo OP.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Yeah, turtle is banging jamie IN REAL LIFE, and you're calling this unrealistic????
laugh.gif
Basically. Women go for money, power, status. Perhaps you didn't get the memo OP.

laugh.gif
Seriously, I see bad chicks with ugly/average dudes every day. How isthis unrealistic? Crap, have you seen the dude Brittany Murphy (rip) married?

actressbr_jeff_15118574_600.jpg

I've heard girls say that he's good looking.

I know one dude that looks like him and he bagged a girl who all the dudes wanted to smash.

same way Vinny Chase the real actor who plays dude, forget his name would never be a great actor in real life its a tv show

My ex told me that she thinks E is
pimp.gif
cuz his swag and that she would datehim lol. And hes the complete opposite of me or anyone her type

Back
Top Bottom