• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Horizon: Zero Dawn

View media item 1584575
We’re thrilled to introduce our brand-new third-person action RPG, Horizon Zero Dawn! Watch the trailer above to catch your first glimpse of the game!

Horizon Zero Dawn is set in a lush, beautiful open world where nature has reclaimed the ruins of a forgotten civilization. It is a world where mankind is not the dominant species, and highly advanced machines sit at the top of the food chain. You play as Aloy, a young outcast from a tribal society, who has learned to hunt the machines. Intent on unraveling the many mysteries that surround her, Aloy embarks on a quest that will lead her to discover her own destiny.

Along the way, Aloy will face off against an entire menagerie of machines – some traveling in herds, others roaming in solitude, all of them presenting a formidable danger. You will need to learn their behaviors, attack patterns and weak points in order to survive. You must use the beautiful environments to your advantage, and employ stealth, agility, and cunning to approach your prey unseen.

Of course, you won’t be hunting unarmed in Horizon Zero Dawn. Aloy is capable of combining natural materials with machine parts to turn them into ingenious weapons, ammunition, traps, and tools. By cleverly using the right items at the right moment, you can exploit weak points and bring down even the largest machines. Unfortunately, the most dangerous machines aren’t necessarily the biggest…

Horizon Zero Dawn is scheduled for a 2016 release, and we’ll have additional details for you in the coming months. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news! In the meantime, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.

View media item 1584576

View media item 1584577

View media item 1584578

View media item 1584579

View media item 1584580

View media item 1584581

View media item 1584582

View media item 1584583

Best game of the show for me. This and UC4.

Straight gameplay for both.

Last edited:
lmao forcing their exclusives bro @BLASTERCOMBO  the game looks good graphics wise but nothing seemed fresh about Horizon to me. I will need more details on the build to really judge it.

If this isn't on youtube I might miss it because everything is blocked at my job

Oh well I will go off this thread

I'll rep anyone if they can fine me a link that works

lmao forcing their exclusives bro @BLASTERCOMBO
 the game looks good graphics wise but nothing seemed fresh about Horizon to me. I will need more details on the build to really judge it.
What's like it or what fresh has been announced?
That gameplay doesn't remind you on TR? Even SOM?

Saying it was best is far fectched to me. UC sold me more than that.

Gears was a big one for me personally, after the last installment we will get a new part of the story on next gen with OG mechanics.

Halo has a lot of different elements going for it also, 343 may get this right to bring new life to the franchise.

If this isn't on youtube I might miss it because everything is blocked at my job

Oh well I will go off this thread

I'll rep anyone if they can fine me a link that works
Closer to the conference try nintendo or ign YouTube channel
They should have a live stream up

That gameplay doesn't remind you on TR? Even SOM?

Saying it was best is far fectched to me. UC sold me more than that.

Gears was a big one for me personally, after the last installment we will get a new part of the story on next gen with OG mechanics.

Halo has a lot of different elements going for it also, 343 may get this right to bring new life to the franchise.

Doesn't remind me of those games to be honest. Reason its fresh to me is because it's not medieval like so many action RPG'S these days but it's a nice mixture of sci-fi and tribal type combat.

Uncharted is a close second but it's not a new ip which is why it's second.

Back
Top Bottom