• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm outside of the Nintendo World store and this line to get into the lounge is getting crazy lol

Last edited:

That gameplay doesn't remind you on TR? Even SOM?

Saying it was best is far fectched to me. UC sold me more than that.

Gears was a big one for me personally, after the last installment we will get a new part of the story on next gen with OG mechanics.

Halo has a lot of different elements going for it also, 343 may get this right to bring new life to the franchise.
Doesn't remind me of those games to be honest. Reason its fresh to me is because it's not medieval like so many action RPG'S these days but it's a nice mixture of sci-fi and tribal type combat.

Uncharted is a close second but it's not a new ip which is why it's second.
Post apocalyptic isn't fresh either, Fallout, Borderlands use that angle with action RPG elements.

The dinosaurs was a different touch but I'm not sold yet. UC was my fav only because I missed out on the series before. Hitman seems like it could be interesting but need gameplay to really determine that.

So wait is the UC collection for real? Why wasn't it announced? They showed Batman which is less than a week away and not the UC remaster?

Kinect still popping ? 
nerd.gif

Wait, what games looked better than Horizon and Uncharted today?

I mean, Metal Gear, but as far as exclusives? Nothing.

UNCHARTED WAS THE BEST EXCLUSIVE SHOWN TODAY BUT DEF NOT THE BEST GAME OVERALL SHOWN.

I RANK BATTLEFRONT, DESTINY: THE TAKEN KING, RAINBOX SIX SIEGE, GHOST RECON AND FORZA 6 AS THE BEST GAMES SHOWN.

Will have to give Destiny a second chance now that they have released a patch to fix the game but honestly, doubt I'll have the time. Especially between MGS V and Fallout 4.

I use Kinect every session with my Xbox, I don't get how yall assume it's not poppin.

So that PS4 camera is poppin?

Fallout 4 for XBOX is the version with the mods....

Guess I'm getting an XBONE...

An Xbox one will be copped on Black Friday. Backwards compatibility is a big deal to me. Curious about the titles tho

Kinect still popping ? :nerd:

It's dead, just like the Vita and Wii U
Wii u got the most critically acclaimed games out right now out of the big 3
Not to mention it ACTUALLY has games
So close UR mouth
And Google before u start spittin heresay
Wii U is dead bruh. Good games but less than 12 mil consoles sold in 2+ years times is pitiful. They might as well just all these games over to their next console.

Back
Top Bottom