• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll enjoy my new game while Yall there marking Yall calenders with tbas
jDnXPBB.jpg

I'll preface this comment by saying Cuphead looks to have deserved the award.

An Xbox community on NT that was hailing PS4 as "Indiestation" now hailing an indy title as it's game of show.

:lol:

Just like the system you all rep, you STAY doing 180's.

No one knocked Sony for having a ton of Indies

We knocked them for having only Indies

Where are the AAA exclusives brah

Sony is the lil B of gaming. People love him but it's only because he OD sucks. When you ask for a good song of his, his fans go blank :lol:

It is unwanted because it is garbage doe

MS's only mistake was not having a Kinect free bundle. Kinect isn't trash like the PS Move

Move is not a Kinect competitor. The PS Eye is. Analogy fail.

Kinect is garbage.

Nice revisionist history.

Kinect and PS Move where released as counter to the Wii and their dominance with motion controls

They were direct competitors

The PS Eye came out years before Kinect I believe

Last edited:

Kinect and PS Move where released as counter to the Wii and their dominance with motion controls

How is saying a camera peripheral should be compared to a camera peripheral revisionist history. And I know that. I posted that M$ copied a PS2 peripheral last page. :lol:

Did the Kinect come with a FPS the way yall gas that **** up?

Last edited:

How is saying a camera peripheral should be compared to a camera peripheral revisionist history. And I know that. I posted that M$ copied a PS2 peripheral last page. :lol:

Did the Kinect come with a FPS the way yall gas that **** up?

Nah it didn't

We wouldn't ruin one of our shooter franchises trying to force the issue like that............Kinda like Sony did:

Final nail in the Socom coffin :rofl:

Honestly, I was impressed with all the Morpheus + move demos I was able to do. I told the Sony rep that it was nice they finally found a way to recoup all that investment. :lol:

Also, I thought Morpheus was much more comfy than the latest Rift dev kit and consumer version.

I don't know why some of you are not sold on VR. I'm willing to bet if you used the Rift or Morpheus for just 15 minutes you would be sold.

Last edited:
Honestly, I was impressed with all the Morpheus + move demos I was able to do. I told the Sony rep that it was nice they finally found a way to recoup all that investment. :lol:

Also, I thought Morpheus was much more comfy than the latest Rift dev kit and consumer version.

I don't know why some of you are not sold on VR. I'm willing to bet if you used the Rift or Morpheus for just 15 minutes you would be sold.
The pricing for this is going to be huge.

its something you cant really demo on stage with a flat 2D screen. Sony should just set up a demo stations in malls and Best buys.

Back
Top Bottom