• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I missed a lot but how is PSNOW not the same as BC? 

I mean it's not because there is a fee...but the purpose is exactly the same. 

shottadru shottadru The end result is the same but how they it achieve is much different. XB1 BC downloads a copy of the game to your HDD whereas PSNOW streams the game which present issues when a poor connection is used.

What kind of internet connection do I need?
We highly recommend a steady internet connection between 5-12Mbps. Also, the lower ping that your connection has, the better streaming experience you will have. PS Now supports both Wi-Fi and wired (Ethernet) connections, and we recommend a wired connection for the best possible experience.

Can PS Now be seen as a backwards compatibility feature on PS4?
No. PS Now is a stand-alone service offering the ability to seamlessly stream PS3 games on a variety of enabled devices.

Source: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/faq/?cid=psnow-logo-centered-threecolum-us-05jun14

Last edited:
Good Lord

Naughty Dog!
They dropped it cuz it was not worth the effort.

You brought up PS Now out of no where and then compared the two like they are trying to aim for the same thing.

They aren't. They are very different so your 3 sentences don't make sense in this context.

You keep on posting that line "we won't charge you to play games you already own."

Do people subscribe to Netflix to watch their Blu-Ray collection, no it's for the vast library of titles they haven't seen all for a subscription price.
Same principle applies for PS Now.
I bought a ps3 in 2008. Right around the time they dropped it to lower price of entry.

You're interpreting what I said incorrectly. I said here's what $ony offers you, here's what m$ offers you.

I didn't mention $ony offering bc via psnow.

The quote is to showcase the verbal shoryuken m$ gave $ony. m$ basically said what we offer is the best.

They said the same when they stated "best place to place" etc etc.

I'm not talking about psnow being ps3 bc. I've already stated this.

m$ offers an ecosystem. $ony offers "splintered devices that don't talk to each other."

That should clear that up.
Ain't that the same lineup from the 360?
175x400px-LM-9284d45d_image.jpeg

m$'s not remastering 85% of their flagship franchises, so how'd you come to that conclusion?
Don't get me wrong. I think it's great. That and the elite controller were the best thing in Microsoft's conference. Having options is always a good thing.

You claimed $ony won because they announced tlg, shenmue 3, and ff7 remaster.

Then you posted 20 vids of grown men crying.
Shenmue doesn't intetest me at all. Those stretch goals are
laugh.gif

I do like the idea though. I wouldn't mind seeing more IPs revived by kickstarter.
Bloody Roar next $ony.

m$'s not remastering 85% of their flagship franchises, so how'd you come to that conclusion?
They've remastered 100% of their flagship franchises. Halo and Gears.

They even remastered Fable(edit: that only came out on 360, but still). And State of Decay.

Don't kid yourself. If MS had other worthwhile franchises to remaster, they'd be doing it.

Last edited:
Ain't that the same lineup from the 360?

:lol: Bruh. I had a original xbox and the 360... I had Gears, Halo, Forza, and Fable.

Microsoft claiming this is the greatest games lineup in history...

Its the same lineup I had back in 2005...

People saying Sony releasing the same **** over and over, remasters...

Thats all both companies are doing. I don't see how one is doing anything better than the other.

laugh.gif
Bruh. I had a original xbox and the 360... I had Gears, Halo, Forza, and Fable.

Thats all both companies are doing. I don't see how one is doing anything better than the other.
Thanks for the info.
I see where you're coming from.

MS's best year was 2007

It was so :smokin that year

Halo 3
Mass Effect
PGR
Forza 2
Crackdown

Then console exclusive
Bioshock
Orange Box
Ace Combat 6
COD 4 Beta :smokin
Shadowrun

:lol: Bruh. I had a original xbox and the 360... I had Gears, Halo, Forza, and Fable.

Thanks for the info.

I see where you're coming from.

:lol: Keep on sipping that koolaid, fam.

As long as your'e enjoying the games. Thats all its truly about, anyway.

unless you're not being sarcastic.

Last edited:
So I guess Crackdown isn't worthwhile?!

The Playstation Nation stays wildin!

You mean the game that came free with Halo Beta? GARBAGE! And the sequel will be just as bad. Can't polish a turd.

MS's best year was 2007

It was so :smokin that year

Halo 3
Mass Effect
PGR
Forza 2
Crackdown

Then console exclusive
Bioshock
Orange Box
Ace Combat 6
COD 4 Beta :smokin
Shadowrun

I copped the 360 with the swiftness that year.

Last edited:
:lol: Keep on sipping that koolaid, fam.

As long as your'e enjoying the games. Thats all its truly about, anyway.

unless you're not being sarcastic.
i didn't cop an xb1 until forza horizon 2 was on the horizon.

Didn't cop a ps4 until I got a $184 discount.

I think BC is a big deal to people who don't mind going back and playing last gen. Personally, I'm trying to stay from PS3/360 games. Only games I can go back and play are JRPGs.
Word.

If I had to play one game from the PS3 era on PS4, it would probably be Modern Warfare 2, that and Super Street Fighter IV got the most PT on my PS3 overall.

I bought a ps3 in 2008. Right around the time they dropped it to lower price of entry.
You're interpreting what I said incorrectly. I said here's what $ony offers you, here's what m$ offers you.
I didn't mention $ony offering bc via psnow.

The quote is to showcase the verbal shoryuken m$ gave $ony. m$ basically said what we offer is the best.
They said the same when they stated "best place to place" etc etc.

I'm not talking about psnow being ps3 bc. I've already stated this.
m$ offers an ecosystem. $ony offers "splintered devices that don't talk to each other."
That should clear that up.

You claimed $ony won because they announced tlg, shenmue 3, and ff7 remaster.
Then you posted 20 vids of grown men crying.

Bloody Roar next $ony.

Please don't act like you weren't comparing the two after you said "360bc blows psnow out of the water"

And now you're taking shots at the ecosystem with splintered devices. Were you not the one gassing up cross platform play when the PS3 did it a long time ago with Portal 2.
Even Vita and PS3 had cross play with Street Fighter x Tekken and other games. Then there's remote play, share play, cross buy etc but according to you they don't talk to each other.

Much better than streaming your games to a virtual living room on the Oculus rift.

Here's a splintered device. It used to be bundled with every console as it was "integral" but now....

View media item 1589126
What's next to take shot at I wonder.

Since you enjoyed the men crying at ffvii. here's 4 hours worth :lol:

Last edited:
Kinect :rofl:

I remember some Xbox rep try to sell me on one and XO at Bestbuy a few years back :x :smh:

Last edited:
Please don't act like you weren't comparing the two after you said "360bc blows psnow out of the water"

And now you're taking shots at the ecosystem with splintered devices. Were you not the one gassing up cross platform play when the PS3 did it a long time ago with Portal 2.
Even Vita and PS3 had cross play with Street Fighter x Tekken and other games. Then there's remote play, share play, cross buy etc but according to you they don't talk to each other.

Much better than streaming your games to a virtual living room on the Oculus rift.

Here's a splintered device. It used to be bundled with every console as it was "integral" but now....

What's next to take shot at I wonder.
360 bc is what m$ offers, psnow is what $ony offers. Each system's bc capability isn't what's being compared.

I've already stated this. m$ showed how garage psnow is with their verbal shoryuken.

psnow can add more value for your dollar, but I doubt that'll happen.

I was gassing up crossplay by describing that a game has crossplay? Portal 2 came out in 2011. I wasn't gaming then.

You stated vita had the most games coming to it than any console. $ony talked about it for 2sec.

What I stated about ps's ecosystem being splintered was a quote by colin moliarity.

What you described besides CP isn't devices talking to each other, it's just bonuses.

I'm not sold on VR/AR, so why are you bringing it up?

How is kinect a splintered device when it's purpose is to talk to the xb1?

Not to mention it being updated so it's closer to what siri can do.

How hard did you cry when ff7 remake was announced?

Back
Top Bottom