• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I was impressed with all the Morpheus + move demos I was able to do. I told the Sony rep that it was nice they finally found a way to recoup all that investment. :lol:

Also, I thought Morpheus was much more comfy than the latest Rift dev kit and consumer version.

I don't know why some of you are not sold on VR. I'm willing to bet if you used the Rift or Morpheus for just 15 minutes you would be sold.

I'm sold.

Any Impressions on the games you played?

Thought London Heist looked impressive. That and Rigs

xcybqybqke.gif

Last edited:
Dude is the only one that takes this **** serious :lol:

Like he does stuff hoping Boost will send him a PM one day saying "Good job lil guy, good job" :lol:
This is why we should've let Memphis make the thread. He may not update it for 3 years but at least it would've been fair lol

Bruh, its an internet poll.

Halo isn't on it. Boohoo. Vote for another game, jeez.

Or just post, I vote for Halo 5.... It ain't the end of the world :lol:

Dude is the only one that takes this **** serious :lol:

Like he does stuff hoping Boost will send him a PM one day saying "Good job lil guy, good job" :lol:

I'm saying doe.

The fanboy **** suppose to be for jokes.

That's why I wanted Iyen to be the OP.

Swendro's constant state of rustle clouds his judgment :lol:

Where the **** is Halo 5 in the poll?

But Horizon, Dreams and No Man Sky are included :smh:

Real talk, what kind of Sony fanboy bull **** is this.

^^^ iYen iYen :lol: :lol:

I knew dude would do some slick salty stuff like this.

Swendro can't help but be a lame

WOW. That worked so much better than I expected.

Thank You.

I like how you claim to know I would do something like this, then walk run right into the trap raging away.

Lighten up. It's all jokes... until you can't vote for Halo 5 in a meaningless poll.

:rofl: :rofl:

You're the same dude that cried repeatedly that he would report me to Meth if I ever post in the PS4 thread again. :lol:.

Then caught feelings when dudes asked you to bounce from the Xbox thread for trollin. You're a lot of things B, but clever ain't one of them.

Maybe one day Boost like take you out for that ice cream cone, a day at the batting cages, and give you that nice pat on the head you're craving so much.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

You're the same dude that cried repeatedly that he would report me to Meth if I ever post in the PS4 thread again. :lol:.

Then caught feelings when dudes asked you to bounce from the Xbox thread for trollin. You're a lot of things B, but clever ain't one of them.

Maybe one day Boost like take you out for that ice cream cone, a day at the batting cages, and give you that nice pat on the head you're craving so much.

Well, like 10% of this is accurate. Good job. Close enough, I suppose.

I was going to chalk yesterday's late night tirade to an evening out drinking. Since, you've continued on with the personal insults, I can only assume that you're still drunk, or it's that serious that Halo 5 jokingly wasn't included in a meaningless poll on a sneaker message board.

Back
Top Bottom