• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Literally the only reason :/

Was on the fence but my OG has become only useful for playing babyshark 2 and a half hour medley every mother ****ing morning via the YouTube app :sick::sick::sick::sick::stoneface:
bruh
my daughter goes WILD for babyshark
i cant front though
the intro is :pimp:

so thats the only reason??? :lol:
nvm then

Eh before I got my 4k I got an X and it looked noticeably better/ran smoother and faster than my brothers standard One between our 1080p TV's. Plus backwards compatible games that are upscaled on One look a lot better

Eh before I got my 4k I got an X and it looked noticeably better/ran smoother and faster than my brothers standard One between our 1080p TV's. Plus backwards compatible games that are upscaled on One look a lot better
tempted
but u just helped me make up my mind
ill wait for the next xbox

Essentially you wouldn’t know unless you’ve already upgraded. Hate how these systems have gone the iPhone route

Ricky D Ricky D
nvm im sold
im coppin
Eh, I know I'm going to cop regardless. I want to see the end of the storyline. I hope they bring back Locust in full effect. I also hope the multiplayer is similar to Gears 2 and 3. Launching with all maps from previous Gears' game would be dope but highly unlikely.

woulda loved to see the last of us 2 footage
:smh:
There's no need to see anymore footage, Naughty Gawds gonna deliver another one, word to Khaled :nthat:

costco got the xb1x for 340
tempted to be ready for gears
should i???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
No need. I'd recommend any potential PS4 Pro/X1X buyers to hold off for next gen. What's one more year? Gears 5 gonna run better on Scarlett.

Eh, I know I'm going to cop regardless. I want to see the end of the storyline. I hope they bring back Locust in full effect. I also hope the multiplayer is similar to Gears 2 and 3. Launching with all maps from previous Gears' game would be dope but highly unlikely.

There's no need to see anymore footage, Naughty Gawds gonna deliver another one, word to Khaled :nthat:

No need. I'd recommend any potential PS4 Pro/X1X buyers to hold off for next gen. What's one more year? Gears 5 gonna run better on Scarlett.
u right and its gonna be bc anyway

Essentially you wouldn’t know unless you’ve already upgraded. Hate how these systems have gone the iPhone route
Whatever I buy at launch is what I'm keeping next gen. I got a PS4 Pro but that's because my OG PS4 was on it's last leg. The difference is noticeable but not worth dishing out another $400+.

Whatever I buy at launch is what I'm keeping next gen. I got a PS4 Pro but that's because my OG PS4 was on it's last leg. The difference is noticeable but not worth dishing out another $400+.
1 of my ps4's stay making the disc eject noise at random
even when off
so i have to leave it unplugged :lol:
holding on till next gen
my sons ps4 works perfect

Same. I don’t do the .5 upgrades because my use never warrants it

they shoulda know their designs were trash from the start
and i dont trust a developer
who would change something on the fly like that cause of the fans
tells me they have no faith in their own decisions

YoungJubilantCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

When it comes to something like Hollow Knight, which I'm currently playing, I'd agree. Lack of story is why games like BotW and MGS V lose points with me. Those games are too damn big just to be walking around. I need an objective and fleshed out side quests. I know I'm in the minority though, BotW is basically slander-proof on the internet.

When it comes to something like Hollow Knight, which I'm currently playing, I'd agree. Lack of story is why games like BotW and MGS V lose points with me. Those games are too damn big just to be walking around. I need an objective and fleshed out side quests. I know I'm in the minority though, BotW is basically slander-proof on the internet.
Nah I can slander it

Back
Top Bottom