• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
When it comes to something like Hollow Knight, which I'm currently playing, I'd agree. Lack of story is why games like BotW and MGS V lose points with me. Those games are too damn big just to be walking around. I need an objective and fleshed out side quests. I know I'm in the minority though, BotW is basically slander-proof on the internet.

Nah it’s the most overrated Zelda game yet

Breath of the wild was a great video game experience I’ll remember. The opening 4 shrines to learn the game was fun and new for me. Doing tons of shrines was fun as well. Didn’t start to get into the story til I restarted the game but I didn’t finish it. I’m sure I got lots of time to play it again

BREATH OF THE WILD 2 IS COMING IT'S OVER NINTENDO WINS PREPARE TO GIVE UP 100+ HOURS TO THIS IMMINENT MASTERPIECE YOOOO
plus Mario maker 2. its over. now that I have access to slopes, on off switches that control blocks, coins and platforms and the ability to set conditions on a level...and full control of scrolling...i'm going to kill it making levels.
until ff7 remake drops. but til then, empty the yoppa at these haters.

BOTW is about the journey, not the destination.

Whatever was going on in the story truly didn’t matter. Exploration in that game is a joy.

10 out of 10

It’s my first Zelda game, if that matters.
Game is great BUT the ONLY, if you can even say only, thing missing is a legitimate story and some actual direction of ANY sort. If they kept things the same and added the standard Zelda castles and such the game would be absolute perfection. Without all those things you can literally skip 90% of the game and still finish it.

Yall really in here talking about Nintendo.....
trash.gif

Can't wait for this. Always been a big fan of the Doom series (one of the first games I ever played) and the previous one was fantastic.

I am loving Zelda but I think people don’t like it because this style doesn’t mix well with the ADD backlog culture the gaming community suffers from.

Slow cook don’t work anymore. If you don’t get stimulated quick enough you hit the next button and are on your way. And then rinse and repeat. And then instead of admitting that fact people are just like nah that game is wack/overrated etc.

This behavior has bled into our personal lives as well and it is super disruptive but I’m not gonna go into that :lol:

Right now I am focusing on Zelda and The Witcher 3 and am having a blast. Nothing better than taking your time, ignoring the noise, and being into something you enjoy.

Last edited:
I am loving Zelda but I think people don’t like it because this style doesn’t mix well with the ADD backlog culture the gaming community suffers from.

Slow cook don’t work anymore. If you don’t get stimulated quick enough you hit the next button and are on your way. And then rinse and repeat. And then instead of admitting that face people are just like nah that game is wack/overrated etc.

This behavior has bled into our personal lives as well and it is super disruptive but I’m not gonna go into that :lol:

Right now I am focusing on Zelda and The Witcher 3 and am having a blast. Nothing better than taking your time, ignoring the noise, and being into something you enjoy.
Witcher 3 is hands down the best game I've ever played, period. No competition whatsoever for that top spot. I completed all of the achievements and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

Witcher 3 is hands down the best game I've ever played, period. No competition whatsoever for that top spot. I completed all of the achievements and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

I will let you know if it passes Bloodborne for me. Gonna be tough

BOTW is about the journey, not the destination.

Whatever was going on in the story truly didn’t matter. Exploration in that game is a joy.

10 out of 10

It’s my first Zelda game, if that matters.

I’ve been playing the last few months but starting to get a little bored with it. Not a fan of weapons and bows constantly breaking. Rain storms preventing you from continuing your climb is aggravating. Wish there were storage chests where I could put extra weapons, clothes, and shields.

I’ve been playing the last few months but starting to get a little bored with it. Not a fan of weapons and bows constantly breaking. Rain storms preventing you from continuing your climb is aggravating. Wish there were storage chests where I could put extra weapons, clothes, and shields.
Yeah that’s the other thing they need to ditch. The weapon system is horrible

I think SE is wildin for charging $40 for the SoM collection... it would be one thing if it were a physical release, but none of these games should be over $10 individually.

Actually
A report just came out
Nintendo switched factories for manufacturing
And that another model is being manufactured there as well
Unless they drop a bomb at the end of this E3 that it’s releasing next year then it won’t drop for a while.

Game is great BUT the ONLY, if you can even say only, thing missing is a legitimate story and some actual direction of ANY sort. If they kept things the same and added the standard Zelda castles and such the game would be absolute perfection. Without all those things you can literally skip 90% of the game and still finish it.
Exactly how I felt. BotW has no sense of direction at all. I can't be stuck trying to figure out where to go for hours. I'm not a kid without a job anymore, I got other stuff to do :lol: Everybody talks about how BotW is like 200+ hours of content. That's because you spend majority of that time just walking trying to figure out where to go next :lol:

I will let you know if it passes Bloodborne for me. Gonna be tough
It won't, don't even worry about it. Bloodborne is perfection, TW3 is a notch or two below it.

Exactly how I felt. BotW has no sense of direction at all. I can't be stuck trying to figure out where to go for hours. I'm not a kid without a job anymore, I got other stuff to do :lol: Everybody talks about how BotW is like 200+ hours of content. That's because you spend majority of that time just walking trying to figure out where to go next :lol:
It’s not even that, the game can be started and finished without doing anything at all. You don’t need to beat all the beasts, you don’t need any armor, you don’t need a horse, you don’t need the master sword.... etc. you can wake up, finish the tutorial and kill Gannon. The game is “too open world” for its own good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom