• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Don't forget Playstation is responsible for one of the largest data breaches OF ALL TIME

But I will say that Sony was very smart to come begging to Microsoft to use their Azure platform

Don't forget Playstation is responsible for one of the largest data breaches OF ALL TIME

But I will say that Sony was very smart to come begging to Microsoft to use their Azure platform
Hey now, they gave people 10bucks credit for giving away ALL their personal and financial information :rofl:

Sony is so shook of the trashbox that they deceived to not even show up. I hope y’all enjoy your 3D Tetris first party game.
gif_325x231_bccd3a.gif

Sports sports television sports tv sports sports sports
O1Yh.gif

PSN servers were so trash they ran crying to MS to use Azure. :lol:

That’s a good thing though. Yeah they don’t have the server infrastructure, so they partner up with someone who does. Now our experience will hopefully be better. How can it be a negative?

Y’all really gotta start thinking these things through before blurting them out.

You don't get to call anybody a hick when you're literally in the other thread asking me if Bigfoot is real :lol:

I didn't ask of he was real.

Yet you have gone on record claiming that you were "75% sure you saw one holding a deer in a headlock".

That’s a good thing though. Yeah they don’t have the server infrastructure, so they partner up with someone who does. Now our experience will hopefully be better. How can it be a negative?

Y’all really gotta start thinking these things through before blurting them out.
Man shut the hell up. It shows how trash their online services have been.

They could have went to Amazon or Google. Playstation people were not even consulted, Sony higher ups told them to go sit in a corner while the adults talk because they were making fools of themselves....

You weren't there in the forest with me so you wouldn't understand

Don't belittle my experience

I'm sorry but I can't take someone serious who also claims the "jersey devil was up a tree hissing" at him.

Man shut the hell up. It shows how trash their online services have been.

They could have went to Amazon or Google. Playstation people were not even consulted, Sony higher ups told them to go sit in a corner while the adults talk because they were making fools of themselves....

Yeah, because I’m pretty sure Sony wants to use it for more than just PlayStation. Plus, It’s not even alike contract or anything at this point.They’re in a “memorandum of understanding”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorandum_of_understanding

It’s not something that requires running it by everyone.

Again, how is it bad? They have a weakness and they are addressing it. Good for us.

MS don’t see a problem with it apparently.

Also, Sony has been using amazon.

Last edited:
I can still sell my Kinect for a 100. PSVR helmets can’t even be given away to children during Xmas

Where the hell can I sell my Kinect for 100? Gamestop won't even let people trade them in for peanuts, mines has been collecting dust since the X came out.

An insider on ResetEra dropped some hints about the new FromSoft game

Looks like it will be based around Gaelic or Celtic mythology instead of the Norse mythology that was rumored

An insider on ResetEra dropped some hints about the new FromSoft game

Looks like it will be based around Gaelic or Celtic mythology instead of the Norse mythology that was rumored

Is this game an Xbox exclusive?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom