• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I would agree I don’t know what the deal is with Kojima. It reminds me of Kanye - people are under this spell and anything that he touches or produces is already 10/10 regardless of what it actually is.

With that being said I am open minded and hope it is a phenomenal game.

But names mean nothing to me and anyone can produce something mediocre or even trash.

Mgs5 was a total and complete let down. Gameplay was good but that didn’t save it. Whole monologues where snake says nothing was cringe. Missions were chores to do. The name of the game saved it from being called much worse
Keep in mind that there were internal issues at Konami that no doubt affected the development.

Keep in mind that there were internal issues at Konami that no doubt affected the development.
Oh I’m fully aware of all that but from start to finish the entire thing was a kojima self handjob. Just tried to do so much and had everything NOT work. Dude has a Zack Snyder track record. Let’s be real here

Oh I’m fully aware of all that but from start to finish the entire thing was a kojima self handjob. Just tried to do so much and had everything NOT work. Dude has a Zack Snyder track record. Let’s be real here

I don’t agree.
You’ll just complain about anything.

I don’t agree.
You’ll just complain about anything.
D22CD43B-37FE-4049-B08E-244B9615A306.gif

I heard Kojima wasn’t even ready to released MGSV but Konami refused to increase his budget so he basically had to release an unfinished game. That’s the rumor at least..

Always missing this thread.
I think we should make a new one. Might have time on the weekend.

Really looking forward to Microsoft's and the PC conference.
Need to hear more about next gen tech.

Top of the range SSD's as standard in consoles. What a time to be alive.

You know E3 is near when nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , @RustyShackleford , blastercombo blastercombo , and Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee have begun firing shots

:rofl:

I was about to say this too :lol:
It's that time of the year and it's going to be entertaining as ever. :lol:

Yeah I would agree I don’t know what the deal is with Kojima. It reminds me of Kanye - people are under this spell and anything that he touches or produces is already 10/10 regardless of what it actually is.

With that being said I am open minded and hope it is a phenomenal game.

But names mean nothing to me and anyone can produce something mediocre or even trash.

I think a lot of the excitement is him making a new IP and not being under Konami anymore so more freedom to express himself.
Wasn't Zone of the Enders the last IP he worked on that wasn't MGS? A PS2 game.

Back
Top Bottom