• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
As far as Switch only releases go:
Odyssey
BotW
Mario Tennis
Mario Party
Octopath Traveler (might be on PC?)

That’s off the top of my head
u gonna deny botw and odyssey is good???

mario tennis only played the demo
i liked it
but not my thing

mario party def fun when the kids wanna play
some dlc is NEEDED for that though

u need splatoon 2
and smash though

what games u have
Yall might MAYBE, FINALLY get The Witcher 3 and the current gen cycle is ending :rofl:
In the meantime at least you have RDR2 to help with the wai........oh no, you dont :rofl:
Well Persona 5 Royal is coming so at least you'll finally get to experience Perso......ahhhhh damn it I did it again :rofl:

AC Odyssey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario Odyssey but yall nintendo cats wouldn't know anything about that :rofl:

Yall might MAYBE, FINALLY get The Witcher 3 and the current gen cycle is ending :rofl:
In the meantime at least you have RDR2 to help with the wai........oh no, you dont :rofl:
Well Persona 5 Royal is coming so at least you'll finally get to experience Perso......ahhhhh damn it I did it again :rofl:
Who wants these games though? They’re like extra to their A1 library

no one who has a switch
is trippin off NOT having those games though
all the :rofl: emoticons is unnecessary
i know u thought it was funny though

u gonna deny botw and odyssey is good???

mario tennis only played the demo
i liked it
but not my thing

mario party def fun when the kids wanna play
some dlc is NEEDED for that though

u need splatoon 2
and smash though

Oh yeah I do have Smash.
Odyssey was fun but it was still a typical Mario game, the hat was new but it didn’t add a degree to the Mario formula that made me think it was something new or unique.
BotW I honestly struggled to get into, just didn’t see the hype at all with it. And I’ve been a Zelda fan since Link to the Past.
Splatoon ive played and it just isn’t for me. It is unique to other multiplayer shooters though.

no one who has a switch
is trippin off NOT having those games though
all the :rofl: emoticons is unnecessary
i know u thought it was funny though

Honestly both of those games **** on anything on the Switch. And they tell great stories with real character and plot development
I got my Switch after my Xbox and PS4 because of that issue

Nintendo sells cardboard boxes inside a cardboard box in multiple varieties for up to $70
fb-share.jpg

Nintendo sells cardboard boxes inside a cardboard box in multiple varieties for up to $70
fb-share.jpg
and people buy em though......
cost nintendo nothing to make
the margins are nuts
so dont see how this suppose to be a dig against them

Back
Top Bottom