Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
There's a lot of games that could pack a Best Buy if they had an early demo available.

I'm liking the quick actions in third person that Destiny has.

I also like how it's not just purely guns but other abilities too.

ibqPhpDmAGIAp9.gif

i just wish they have an equivalent of what the energy sword was to halo in destiny

the energy sword >>>> :pimp:

Xbox One: Yusuf Mehdi interview at E3 2014

The flip-side to this is balancing that customer feedback while adhering to the long-term strategy of the company itself. While Microsoft has generally made the right decisions in reversing its policies, it is oft-forgotten that in, doing so, some genuinely good features have been lost, such as the ability to be able to access your games library form different consoles, and sharing games with your friends digitally. Is there a way back round to these ideas without upsetting people?

“I think it was the right vision,” says Mehdi. “I think a digital future for games is the way to go. I think where we missed was that we didn’t give customers the choice if they wanted to sell or pass on their disc. If we had more dialogue with our fans, we would have heard more loud and clear that this was important and we would have delivered that future. If we had done that maybe we would have gotten to a better place. Who knows, maybe fans would have said no, let’s skip the disc and give me those features.”

View media item 1020982
Phil Spencer needs to Bionic Arm this dude and get him to stop talking in public. He's going to undo the good work if he carries on.

i missed it what they say
Don't remember anything in particular, just the usual female passive aggressiveness. The one dude got so mad he said, "My grandma is good at Mario Party and she's dead". He's definitely fired. It's funny Nintendo is the family friendly company but all these dudes that work there are dark.  
roll.gif

Don't remember anything in particular, just the usual female passive aggressiveness. The one dude got so mad he said, "My grandma is good at Mario Party and she's dead". He's definitely fired. It's funny Nintendo is the family friendly company but all these dudes that work there are dark.  
roll.gif
just like walt disney

Did son really say he wanted Buzz Lightyear Darkwing Duck in Smash Bros? :lol:

That would be so ******* cold :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom