Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Littlebigplanet 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haven't seen this posted

Final Fantasy Explorers

ARPG on 3DS

View media item 1021101
Explorers is a multiplayer action-RPG that seems to blend all the best elements of a traditional FF game, with those of something more akin to Monster Hunter and even the underappreciated Crystal Chronicles spin-offs. What that actually means is it emphasizes cooperative play, the much adored job system, quests and taking down huge monsters (in this case summons — yep, you hunt summons; if that isn’t cool, we don’t know what is). The story seems to revolve around — wait for it — gathering crystals, further ensuring that the game’s core is rooted in some of the more bygone Final Fantasy titles. - See more at: http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/0...announced-for-3ds/88886/#sthash.rlEKHgxs.dpuf

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/06/11/final-fantasy-explorers-announced-for-3ds/88886/

Nintendo is about to announce their new IP for 3DS which is Miyamoto's new game.

They will reveal it tonight and have a lot of coverage for it tomorrow on the live treehouse stream.

Last edited:
The new game is called Code Name:Steam, a new IP that's steampunk based and it's a turn-based strategy game.

damn I hate turn based fighting. This is the maga announcement for the ds people were talking about?

A new Advance Wars game is all it will take for Nintendo to get me to mess with handheld gaming again :pimp:

I lost it when he asked Kramer what he did on the show and son said "Uh... Lots of things."

Immediately hit him with the

29-Camron-NP.gif

:lol:

Time for some Morpheus Impressions

My hands are still trembling after demoing The Deep on Project Morpheus, Sony’s virtual reality headset. The game brings players into the middle of shark-infested waters with only a flare gun and a flimsy steel cage for protection. It’s this generation’s Jaws in a new, terrifying reality never seen before, and will no doubt scar another decade of children who will be too scared to take a bath.

Everything’s all good, you’ve got your little flare gun in your right hand (yes, I realize I’m using both hands even though I didn’t need to, sorry) and you’re chilling out, able to look not only directly in front of you, but to the side and also behind. And then the shark comes and sh*t gets real. Excuse my language, that’s the only way I can accurately explain what it felt like to be in the world of The Deep.

If I had any complaint, it would be that the 5-minute demo (which is just a small snippet of the full version), was too long. I found myself lost in the dangerous world Sony had created, my heart racing as I desperately hoped for my comrades up top to “pull me up already.”

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/...onys-project-morpheus-was-terrifying【rn24e3】/

She was legit shook :lol: :lol:

Impressions are looking good though

Last edited:
A little bit of the MGSV gameplay demo. IGN and Gamespot are both streaming the game later so we should see the full 20 minutes.

Have you read about the demo?

All the stuff you Fulton (send into the sky) is used to customize Mother Base - soldiers, sheep, crates, vehicles. You build Mother Base and walk around it. Soldiers salute you, you can spar with them to increase their stats, you can run into Ocelot walking around.

They also say you need to familiarize yourself with how you build the base, for when it gets attacked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom