Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
I refuse to watch the MGS V trailer until E3. Glad to see people posting good things about it. Game of the year for the next 5 years. 

gonna be there most likely Wednesday and thursday.
Been disappointed in Nintendo for the longest. Hope they convince me to buy a Wii U

Microsoft's conference is at 5:30pm so I have to do my annual E3 sprint home from work.

Just realised Nintendo's conference is going to be 5am local time.

And Sony's is at 2AM

I knew I should have taken the day off :smh:

Last edited:
Just gimme Nintendo's conference

This.

Word going around is that their "conference" will only be 30 minutes, i'm not gonna lie, I'll be perry disappointed if that's true. I know they have the treehouse thing where they'll be streaming live all day pretty much but I wanted their main video to be like an hour long.

Hope they pack all their bombs in that 30 minutes though if it's true.

Don't know if this had been posted here but I saw this on GAF, thought it would be helpful.

e3times2014.png

I'll start the 1st flame war:
MGSV looks like another 75% cutscenes, 25% Gameplay.

Easypass... :smile:

Just caught that MGS trailer..... Its looking as good as I expected to look. Oh snap you can jump out of the box and shoot people now...

BODY IS TOO READY FOR HALO INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see them get rid of the DMR for 5 so badly, but I know they wont. Its impossible to design maps around both the DMR and the BR.

Last edited:
Just caught that MGS trailer..... Its looking as good as I expected to look. Oh snap you can jump out of the box and shoot people now...

BODY IS TOO READY FOR HALO INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see them get rid of the DMR for 5 so badly, but I know they wont. Its impossible to design maps around both the DMR and the BR.

I mean they could get rid of it because it wasn't in 2 or 3 and Reach was a prequel.

I don't even know why they implemented it in 4 :smh:

In terms of hypeness for me.

1. MKX gameplay
2. Sunset Overdrive gameplay
3. Madden 15 gameplay
4. NBA 2K15 gameplay
5. Hoping for a Ultra SF IV announcement on PS4

Anybody know when we would hear something about any Star Wars games? From what I heard, Disney should be announcing a new game and it's not Battlefront 3, right?

Anybody know when we would hear something about any Star Wars games? From what I heard, Disney should be announcing a new game and it's not Battlefront 3, right?

I heard the Battlefront 3 would be shown at Microsoft's presser, not sure if that's still the case. If it isn't it'll likely be shown at EA's conference which starts at 3 P.M Eastern.

Visceral Games (Dead Space) Star Wars project is rumored to be shown today also, which would probably be shown during EA's slot, but I'm not expecting to see it.

Last edited:
I feel like for the past 3 E3's i have been saying the same exact things

New Kingdom Hearts?!?!

and

The Last Guardian?!?!?!

I am excited to see whats good with metal gear but that is about it.  I hope some one pulls out something cool. 

Back
Top Bottom