Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Anybody got an Oop to get me a pass next week? 
nerd.gif

Around this time of year I start watching reaction videos and montages in anticipation.

The FFXV and KHIII reaction videos are the best.

:rofl:

Protect your ears :lol:

Hype Montage

Last edited:
$ony's official e3 2k14 theme song

m$'s official e3 2k14 theme song

Last edited:
At least there is The last guardian.  Oh wait..... they're not gonna show that either are they........
frown.gif

At least there is The last guardian.  Oh wait..... they're not gonna show that either are they........:frown:

IGN posted a rumor that it was canceled...not sure if they retracted it or not...

Just read about the retraction on IGN for last guardian but it doesn't matter. That game was so long overdue. Even if it dropped it wouldn't meet the hype that's surrounded the game all these years.

With Kingdom Hearts 3 not being shown at e3 I honestly don't know what is going to propel sales of Xbox one/PS4 this year. These 3rd party titles have become stagnant. Only thing universally approved of is either a new COD which has been trash the past 2 years or GTA (a new update is welcomed)

Nintendo honestly have the edge going into e3 and for the rest of this year. With the impressive sales of Mario Kart 8 people are desperate to have fun playing video games again. I don't even know what type of chaos will ensue once smash bros drops for the 3DS, a game that will strong arm you into getting one. Not to mention smash bros for wii U. will drop around the holidays :smh: they are about to move units while ps4's stay on shelves with no hit title and Xbox one's still can't get into homes even with a $100 price drop less than a year after the console has been out

dammit i was so hype for Kh3 stuff.

If you had told me it would be a decade before three drops I was laugh at call you stupid. I guess i'm the stupid one now

If you had told me it would be a decade before three drops I was laugh at call you stupid. I guess i'm the stupid one now

There was a post in the ORIGINAL NT Playstation thread where I mentioned seeing some concept art and said not to even think about KH 3 until 2015 :lol:

Last edited:

There was a post in the ORIGINAL NT Playstation thread where I mentioned seeing some concept art and said not to even think about KH 3 until 2015 :lol:

I MIGHT GRADUATE COLLEGE BEFORE I SEE KINGDOM HEARTS 3. I WAS SO YOUTHFUL AND INNOCENT WHEN THE FIRST TWO ARRIVED I HATE YOU SQUARE

Just read about the retraction on IGN for last guardian but it doesn't matter. That game was so long overdue. Even if it dropped it wouldn't meet the hype that's surrounded the game all these years.

With Kingdom Hearts 3 not being shown at e3 I honestly don't know what is going to propel sales of Xbox one/PS4 this year. These 3rd party titles have become stagnant. Only thing universally approved of is either a new COD which has been trash the past 2 years or GTA (a new update is welcomed)

Nintendo honestly have the edge going into e3 and for the rest of this year. With the impressive sales of Mario Kart 8 people are desperate to have fun playing video games again. I don't even know what type of chaos will ensue once smash bros drops for the 3DS, a game that will strong arm you into getting one. Not to mention smash bros for wii U. will drop around the holidays :smh: they are about to move units while ps4's stay on shelves with no hit title and Xbox one's still can't get into homes even with a $100 price drop less than a year after the console has been out

I dunno, the hype still seems to be there, otherwise the story IGN posted wouldn't have gotten that much attention.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is far away from being released. I won't expect it out before FFXV

As far as titles go, a lot has been pushed into 2015 but there is still enough this year.

Going into E3 so far there's

Destiny
Driveclub (Forza Horizon 2 for the Xbone)
Battlefield Hardline
Alien: Isolation
Evolve
COD Advanced Warfare
NBA 2k15
The Evil Within
Dragon Age: Inquisition
FIFA 15
Madden 15
NHL 15
Far Cry 4
WWE
Assassins Creed Unity
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
Planetside 2 (Sunset Overdrive for the XBone)
The Crew
Elders Scroll Online

Nintendo's lineup is looking good with Smash, Hyrule, X, Bayonetta and they will definitely move units but I can't see their lineup helping the the Wii-U move more units than the PS4.

You have to remember that Mario Kart is bigger than smash and the rest of the games in Nintendo's lineup and that sold 1.2 million first week compared to Watch Dogs which sold 4 million in the same week.

Obviously Watchdogs is on 5 platforms compared to the MK on just one but a big chunk of that was on the PS4 because of the marketing deal Ubisoft had with Sony.
Activision has the same deal with Destiny and thats going to be a big game too and then you've got the yearly mutli-million sellers, cod,battlefield, assassins creed and the sports games and those will move units like they always do.

Last edited:
If I had that kind of money I'd pay for me and my girl to go every year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom