Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Littlebigplanet 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DESTINY
eek.gif
Is there video?

Maybe GTA V next gen will finally have heists >D

Honestly the story mode was good so I won't mind paying it through again.
Wait. I havent played GTA since I flipped it in Dec. They still dont have heists yet? 
eek.gif

I guess all that glitching online ruined the point of adding content. I remember some random dude just gave me like 50 million for no reason. 
laugh.gif

No one is arguing Halo isnt great.

People thinking that as an adult male in 2014 that they are going to have the same experience as they did when they were in HS/College are delusional. That's all I am saying.

We've had this discussion in the X1 thread with alot of people agreeing on that. Now all these dudes see it being released and completely changing their stories... :lol:

Let's be clear, I love remasters/remakes. Especially from franchises I love. But being that Halo 2 was soooooo much a MP focused game that you played with a bunch of your friends, its a bit different in that its rare to ever have that experience again.

Who knows, maybe you get 1 or 2 of your boys to play? But you wont be doing it like you did 10 years back.

Maybe you run solo and actually have more fun? Right. :lol:

If you do end up reliving those times, awesome. Then it worked for you. I am just willing to bet a good chunk of people who get this thinking they are putting 100's of hours in will have it sitting on a shelf in 2 months.

Naw man I still fully agree with that.

But we got people in here acting like Halo did nothing for the FPS genre and that's a load of bunk.

FYI I promise you will see something FF7 HD related tomorrow :wink:

Remake of the G Bike minigame for mobile devices.

Last edited:
View media item 1018081
White Destiny Bundle

In North America, Latin America and Europe, PS4 in “Glacier White” will be available as part of a bundle pack featuring Destiny, a highly anticipated title developed by Bungie, Inc. and published by Activision. The bundle also includes a free 30 day membership to PS Plus*1, and comes at a recommended retail price (RPP) of US$449/ €439. Furthermore, PS4 in “Glacier White” will also be sold separately in Europe at an RRP of €399. The Vertical Stand will be available in Europe at an RRP of €19*2, and DUALSHOCK[emoji]174[/emoji]4 in “Glacier White” and “Urban Camouflage” will both be available at an RRP of US$59/ €59. The pricings for each product in Japan and other Asian regions will be announced on a later date.

Last edited:
No one is arguing Halo isnt great.

People thinking that as an adult male in 2014 that they are going to have the same experience as they did when they were in HS/College are delusional. That's all I am saying.

We've had this discussion in the X1 thread with alot of people agreeing on that. Now all these dudes see it being released and completely changing their stories... :lol:

Let's be clear, I love remasters/remakes. Especially from franchises I love. But being that Halo 2 was soooooo much a MP focused game that you played with a bunch of your friends, its a bit different in that its rare to ever have that experience again.

Who knows, maybe you get 1 or 2 of your boys to play? But you wont be doing it like you did 10 years back.

Maybe you run solo and actually have more fun? Right. :lol:

If you do end up reliving those times, awesome. Then it worked for you. I am just willing to bet a good chunk of people who get this thinking they are putting 100's of hours in will have it sitting on a shelf in 2 months.
Two months he says :lol: :lol: :lol:. Two months isn't even enough time to get decent ranks in all the Playlists that are going to be out.

I do have people that I play with but I spent just as much time searching alone (which I probably wouldn't do as much now because it sucks) as I did searching with people

I know I'll be playing it way past two months.

the only games i care about:

The Order 1886
Uncharted 4
The Division
Rainbow 6
Arkham Knight

still don't feel the need to have a next gen console right now

Last edited:
Both M$ and Sony had decent conferences.  I think Halo was the trump card for M$ making theirs slightly better.

But the games that stood out that i wanted to play were:

ABZU - looked fantastic and just very immersive

Witcher - that looked mad cool

The Division - if the co-op functions like they were showing im in

Inside - the game from Play Dead looked awesome

Batman - cause its batman

So many of the games won't be out any time soon that its hard to get excited for them.  No Man's Sky looked and sounded like it would be out of control to play...obviously same with Uncharted 4 and MGSV but god knows how long it will take it to come out.  And of couse no Last Guardian
mean.gif

Last edited:

Peep @0:34 :wink:

Just a disclaimer, most of the footage displayed is from the PC, but medium-ish settings would be what the PS4 gameplay would look like.

The new Batman looks nice. Might cop the new Metal Gear Solid game since my brother bought a PS4. The Division :smokin Might get it for PC, though. :lol:

Hopefully GTA V isn't $60 on next gen, I think Rockstar will have some sort of deal they are generally a solid company. Even tho I am a Xbox head I am def copping the TLOU PS4 combo I heard only good things about it but my PS3 just stopped working so I wasn't getting it fixed for 1 game, it was collecting dust anyway after I played MGS4. 
eyes.gif

Driveclub in October

Project Cars and The Crew in Novemember

Looks like I'm going to have to skip The Crew for the time being

I wish they'd just drop GTA Online as a standalone. The online was too broken for me to play. I don't really want to buy this game for $60 again just to play the online.

As far as multi platform games go, my favorite was Rainbow 6 Siege. I just watched that MP alpha and it looks great.

Back
Top Bottom