• Bayonetta 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Maybe GTA V next gen will finally have heists >D

Honestly the story mode was good so I won't mind paying it through again.

Man they could give me boxy H2 graphics today and I wouldnt give a crap.

I dont expect non-Halo diehards to get it, this fanbase is backwards. Since 09 people have been crying to get old games back. They announced new games, and what did we do? Ignore that and ask for the old games back. Its not even about nostalgia in this case, the old games are just that good. Its not going to flop, its not going to be a disappointment (provided they just stick to the script and dont botch it), its going to be a tremendous success.

Go on any Halo based forum and people are in a frenzy over it.

And that's what I don't get. "You guys are stuck on nostalgia blah blah blah"....... What if the game is just hands down better than it's successor? What if thats the mass consensus among its fans? :lol:

Still waiting for whoever to say "you won't like it as much because you don't live in 2008 anymore" :rofl:

These are the games I'm excited to own...bold are my top priority.

Master Chief Collection
Destiny
Far Cry 4
No Man's Sky
Arkham Knight
Rainbow Six: Siege
Ori and The Blind Forest
Cuphead
Gunscape
The Division
Sunset Overdrive
Inside
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Forza Horizon 2

Last edited:
I think what gets lost when we say were excited for halo is that we don't really care much for the campaigns. It's all about the multiplayer. For me playing slayer is like going outside and playing some basketball. I'm never going to really get tired of it

fh2, fc4, and uc4

go-god-go-part-2-20061102015236763.jpg

Last edited:
Wait- are people really arguing over Halo being good or not?

Let me just put it this way- Halo 2 was what put Online Console gaming on the map. It's what made FPS' a real deal.

No one is arguing Halo isnt great.

People thinking that as an adult male in 2014 that they are going to have the same experience as they did when they were in HS/College are delusional. That's all I am saying.

We've had this discussion in the X1 thread with alot of people agreeing on that. Now all these dudes see it being released and completely changing their stories... :lol:

Let's be clear, I love remasters/remakes. Especially from franchises I love. But being that Halo 2 was soooooo much a MP focused game that you played with a bunch of your friends, its a bit different in that its rare to ever have that experience again.

Who knows, maybe you get 1 or 2 of your boys to play? But you wont be doing it like you did 10 years back.

Maybe you run solo and actually have more fun? Right. :lol:

If you do end up reliving those times, awesome. Then it worked for you. I am just willing to bet a good chunk of people who get this thinking they are putting 100's of hours in will have it sitting on a shelf in 2 months.

Last edited:
So watching the sony e3 Conference in the movie theater they gave you a code.  This code gives you access to Destiny this thursday, Battlefield hardline beta, 5 dollars for PSN and 30 days trial for music unlimited.  And got a free sony poster.  Meh overall not bad.  

It's sad that the most exciting games announced are remakes; Nintendo's spirit still lingers in Sony and M$.  I'm in the same boat ; all I want is that Grim Fandango. 

Last edited:

It's sad that the most exciting games announced are remakes; Nintendo's spirit still lingers in Sony and M$.  I'm in the same boat ; all I want is that Grim Fandango. 
Agreed.  I just hope the next gen doesn't do the whole remastered/remake yada yada Bs.  But it might be good for new comer like me for example: owned a 360 previously, Cant wait to get The last of us. I'm with you on Grim Fandango.  I only played the demo of it when I was young can't wait! 

is halo 2 strictly xbox one or 360 as well?

might have to cop a one just because of that game :smh:

Word. The last of us has me hyped cuz I just switched from 360. Can't wait to play the big exclusives that I missed

them halo 2 memories i was in middleschool kickin it at the homies house like 6 of us would be there havin a 4 player match :lol:

swat >>>>

Back
Top Bottom