Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
In a post on reddit, 343 community manager Brian Jarrard (aka sk7ch343) tempered fans' expectations for this year's expo, saying that while the studio will have something at E3, it won't be tied to Halo 6. 

Waiting for KH3 teaser with no release date

so excite

Last edited:
Between MvC: Infinite and Spider-Man and Super Mario Odyssey I should be good on everything this year. Hearing rumblings of the Smash bros port for the Switch being announced at E3 as well. Nintendo can take my money again if that drops this year too

Last edited:
Life is strange 2

we can indeed confirm that the original Life is Strange team at DONTNOD are working on a brand new Life is Strange game. We can’t wait to tell you all about it when the time is right, but for now we are hard at work ensuring it is the very best game we can create. We’re really thankful for your patience thus far and ask for a bit more time. The new game will not be at E3 in June this year but we will be watching the show alongside you all and wish everyone good luck!

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.
JealousBraveAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

"A new Dragon Age game is in the works, according to BioWare writer Alexis Kennedy."

@blakep267

Damn. That time of the year already. Where's Days Gone, God of War, or Death Stranding on that poll? Hopefully we get some slick new gameplay from Spidey and The Last of Us 2.

^ I thought EA gave up on NBA Live years ago. Live 18 looks pretty good tho. Might sound crazy, but I may actually get Live instead of 2K this year. I just got 2K a few weeks ago and the gameplay is awful

^ I thought EA gave up on NBA Live years ago. Live 18 looks pretty good tho. Might sound crazy, but I may actually get Live instead of 2K this year. I just got 2K a few weeks ago and the gameplay is awful
Nope, they came out with Live 16 and it was a pretty decent game in my opinion. If they do decide to come out with a game I might purchase it just because I like competition. Really want to see what they do with NBA Live Run.

maaaan forget all these other games
i need to start a petition
to bring back nab street vol 2
in hd
with online leaderboards
aint nothing topping it
EVER

Back
Top Bottom