• Cuphead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Just part one? Jesus.

Wish they never announced it and just worked on it til it was almost ready.

In.

All I care about is Kingdom Hearts 3 news give it to me people give me to me straight in my veins

this all of this!!

Its not even in the poll?!?! iYEN what you doin :lol:

But excited for the sports game updates PES 2018 mostly.

I was in the 4th grade when I got KHI for Christmas, 8th grade when I got KHII, and I'll be almost 30 when KHIII releases :wow:

"Pleaaaaaaasssse oh baybaaaaaaay, don't go!"

99f.gif

I played the first Kingdom Hearts back in 2004. I never finished it because it got too damn hard for me. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I played the first Kingdom Hearts back in 2004. I never finished it because it got too damn hard for me. :smh: :lol:

That ansem batlle at the end almost ruined my childhood. I was dodge rolling for days to beat that dude, using pen and paper to figure out how he reacted when i did certain things :lol:

A top 5 all time game for me for sure

I'll never forget the joy playing Kingdom Hearts one as a kid I used to beg moms to let me stay up past bed time to heat a new world. Obligatory **** Kurt Zisa, the clock tower heartless in never land and Sephiroth 4 lyfe

They joy I had when she picked me up from school a couple years later and I saw kingdom hearts 2 in the seat of the car [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] obligatory **** Demyx and Xaldin 4 lyfe those bosses had me heated as a kid

Now I'm on the backend of college thinking about my future in grad school and I don't even have a concrete release date for KH 3 [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128577[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Back
Top Bottom