Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
PUBG is only a timed console exclusive. It'll probably release on PS4 next year.

Anthem is releasing on PS4 and PC, Xbox just has the marketing for it.
PUBG will probably launch in the early access program on the Xbox. So it's no telling when he actual retail release will be. Sony doesn't have an early access program. For example it took a year before Ark a survival evolved came to the pS4

PUBG is only a timed console exclusive. It'll probably release on PS4 next year.

PUBG will probably launch in the early access program on the Xbox. So it's no telling when he actual retail release will be. Sony doesn't have an early access program. For example it took a year before Ark a survival evolved came to the pS4

It's my favorite game released this year so far.

Few things I've learned
- I don't really need an X. It's a toss up
- DBZ fighters was fire
- Crackdown had a poor showing but still there day 1
- day one for PUBG
- Anthem day one
- Sea of thieves looks garbage

I thought I heard them say that the final version will release alongside the One X. You're probably right tho.

I thought I heard them say that the final version will release alongside the One X. You're probably right tho.
I don't think it'd be ready by that point. The PC version still isn't super complete

Dubs and Sony bout to win tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Overall this show was so much better than the one last year. The games shown and the overall presentation was done so much better and less awkward than last year. My only complaints are that the show did have moments where it did start to drag along. They could've scrapped the AC, Sea of Thieves, and Darwin's Project stuff to make the show's pacing better because they weren't that interesting to watch. They threw around the word exclusive WAAYYY to much which was pretty annoying especially when most of it was just world premieres, i get it but at the same time just chill lol. I think they did an okay job with showing off the Xbox One X but i dont want to go out and buy one especially when a lot of the titles coming out on other consoles as well.

Anthem, Forza, OG Xbox BC, State of Decay 2, Battlegrounds and Cuphead all looked damn good tho. They talked just the right amount of time for the Xbox One X without overdoing it. Its nice to see that we also have an idea of when most games will be dropping as well with most of them coming out this year and 2018 so thats great too. I think i would give the show a B. Xbox delivered a lot this year and showed a lot of unique games which is something i like a lot about Sony's conference. Hopefully Sony delivers like they did last year.

Last edited:

I don't think it'd be ready by that point. The PC version still isn't super complete

Still no mantle animation so jumping over **** can be a struggle.

When it rains, sometimes you don't even get rain sounds.

Lag here and there, but it's massively improved in the last week or so.

Game is very playable though.

Last edited:
Would Sony be petty and drop the pro to 350 for the holidays ?
The pro much like the xbox one x, probably can't be sold at a loss. These products are expensively to produce. So I don't see It getting a price drop. The slim and the One S are going to be the big sellers this year

Very curious to see what Sony will have up their sleeve. I don't know what to expect besides more footage of God of War and TLOU2 maybe ?

As for Nintendo ...not getting too excited. Just give me a Smash Bros. port for the Switch, and I'm good for now.

Back
Top Bottom