Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
I just realized Bethesda conference is at midnight EST
sick.gif
Yea, I just saw this. I also missed MS's conference and have to go through 15 pages of this thread. 
laugh.gif

BRB; settling in with a hot cocoa and my Parappa fleece blankey.

I just realized Bethesda conference is at midnight EST :x

Yea, I just saw this. I also missed MS's conference and have to go through 15 pages of this thread. :lol:

trust me
no u don't
its was trash
no way sony or nintendo could do worse
their best game was a 3rd party game

I just realized Bethesda conference is at midnight EST :x

Yea, I just saw this. I also missed MS's conference and have to go through 15 pages of this thread. :lol:

trust me
no u don't
its was trash
no way sony or nintendo could do worse
their best game was a 3rd party game
You know it's bad when Nawghty says Sony can do no worse :lol:

I really think this is the 2nd worse E3 conference ever.

Not as bad as I think a few people are making it out to be, but it definitely wasn't good. 
laugh.gif

So crazy; just when you feel like Microsoft is hitting all the right notes... this conference comes and makes them seem tone deaf.

$599 in Canada... 

I think it's the price point and the games they showed in "4k" and maybe 5 games that look worth it, the name of the system...they wouldn't name it Scorpio because people would be extra dumb during the holidays...it seems like a upgrade that's not needed if you have a Xbox already but why pay 500$ when u can get a one s for 250$

So for older games, let's say like The Witcher 3, will it perform any differently on the 1X?

I feel like on the PS4 Pro it looks better visually than it did on the PS4 even though the game wasn't specially optimized to take advantage of the extra power. Will it be something like that?

So for older games, let's say like The Witcher 3, will it perform any differently on the 1X?

I feel like on the PS4 Pro it looks better visually than it did on the PS4 even though the game wasn't specially optimized to take advantage of the extra power. Will it be something like that?

There are rumors that TW3 is getting patched for the 1X

I think it's the price point and the games they showed in "4k" and maybe 5 games that look worth it, the name of the system...they wouldn't name it Scorpio because people would be extra dumb during the holidays...it seems like a upgrade that's not needed if you have a Xbox already but why pay 500$ when u can get a one s for 250$

I think $499 for a console that can play games in native 4K is a pretty good deal. If that's not something you want, the One S is a great deal as well.

Even games that don't get patched should look and run better, they said even on a 1080p, like turbo boost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom