Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
I'll never forget the joy playing Kingdom Hearts one as a kid I used to beg moms to let me stay up past bed time to heat a new world. Obligatory **** Kurt Zisa, the clock tower heartless in never land and Sephiroth 4 lyfe

They joy I had when she picked me up from school a couple years later and I saw kingdom hearts 2 in the seat of the car [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] obligatory **** Demyx and Xaldin 4 lyfe those bosses had me heated as a kid

Now I'm on the backend of college thinking about my future in grad school and I don't even have a concrete release date for KH 3 [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128577[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Those fights you mention >:

That feeling when you beat them tho :pimp:

Sephiroth in the first game was waaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than the one in KH2. Don't know what happened there.

Last edited:
can i get an honest answer
is kingdom hearts over rated????
never played
i remember i used to see it at the sony playstation store for 19.99
but never seemed interested cause of the cover art
so is it really good
or do people over hype it

It's a bit of both tbh. I love Kindgom Hearts but I'll be honest.... the story is a MESS. It's way too complex for it's own good. :lol:

The hype comes from the fact that it's Final Fantasy X Disney and surprisingly it works.

They are fun games though and a bit difficult at times. (Sephiroth :smh: )

I remember at the time of the first launch Kingdom Hearts 1 was one of the first Real Time fighting games for final fantasy if im not mistaken. I remember not liking the turn-based combat system of the early final fantasy games and then this came out and it was actual real time fighting with disney characters.

The game is def worth playing but Kingdom hearts 1 was def kind of confusing and tedious with the stupid gummi ship travel :smh: and being lost in the whale level for a while....and struggling to be a dolphin sora

can i get an honest answer
is kingdom hearts over rated????
never played
i remember i used to see it at the sony playstation store for 19.99
but never seemed interested cause of the cover art
so is it really good
or do people over hype it

First one: an amazing game all around in terms of gameplay, story, and Disney fanservice

All others: story is utter trash but gameplay and Disney stuff are fun

Yeah the story isnt the best they tried to do to much and DDD really sent that into new levels of ridiculous. BUT the gameplay has always been fun to me ive played them all except DDD and Coded and had a blast with all of them.

The controls are aw
First one: an amazing game all around in terms of gameplay, story, and Disney fanservice

All others: story is utter trash but gameplay and Disney stuff are fun

Now when you say "an amazing game all around in terms of gameplay" do you mean that as in for the time it was released? :lol:

I replayed the ps4 remaster last month and the controls, camera, gummi ship, and platforming are extremely awful.

Thank God they fixed all that in the newer ones. KH1 is definitely on the lower end in terms if gameplay.

The controls are aw
Now when you say "an amazing game all around in terms of gameplay" do you mean that as in for the time it was released? :lol:

I replayed the ps4 remaster last month and the controls, camera, gummi ship, and platforming are extremely awful.

Thank God they fixed all that in the newer ones. KH1 is definitely on the lower end in terms if gameplay.

Yeah

Should change my post to say gameplay was great for the time (action RPGs were a fresh concept)

The gameplay significantly gets better and better with each KH and the story gets more and more trash.

Just walked into GameStop see Tekken 7

Bout to preorder will come back for my copy later

Also just realized I posted in he wrong thread about it forgot I was subscribed to the PlayStation one too lol oh well

Last edited:
funny how people talk about nintendo is a kids console
but people STAY talking about kh
a series based with a bunch of kid characters
oh well nintendo gonna win this e3
xbox gonna come in second
only thing I'm looking forward from sony is
god of war and last of us 2

Switch may be copped when they get the net code poppin and the better version with the better battery.

No hatred but you know it is gonna happen.

That thing has potential but it needs TIME

Switch may be copped when they get the net code poppin and the better version with the better battery.

No hatred but you know it is gonna happen.

That thing has potential but it needs TIME
Battery is already pretty good
battery life hasn't been an issue for me

That slim PS Vita joint :lol:

Just saying - they gonna come out with a better version. What it will be exactly who knows.

IT will be nice to wait on that while they get some other things rolling :pimp:

That slim PS Vita joint :lol:

Just saying - they gonna come out with a better version. What it will be exactly who knows.

IT will be nice to wait on that while they get some other things rolling :pimp:
:rofl:
aint nobody buying a vita
or buying the next iteration
sony knows that

Last edited:
Nah I gave you an example of good battery life besides the DS.

I am not sure why you don't understand what I am saying :lol:

I was saying that I will wait because it is going to happen.

Last edited:
Nah I gave you an example of good battery life besides the DS.

I am not sure why you don't understand what I am saying :lol:

I was saying that I will wait because it is going to happen.
:lol:
i doubt that
sony knows nintendo got the handheld game on lock
best they can do is copy the switch
even m$ knows
thats why they sending out surveys about the switch
ps division only thing making money for sony
they cant afford to through money into a portable and for it to fail
which it will
and they know that
cant even find a vita at walmart

Once again. You aren't paying attention to what I am saying. Unless I am not being clear :lol:.

I gave you an example of a handheld with that amount of battery life that isn't a DS. In which you asked for.

This isn't about Sony handheld vs. Nintendo handheld :lol:

All I am saying man - is that I am willing to bet a slightly better/more efficient version will be released at a future date.

In the meantime - lets get these games rolling and the net code poppin.

Last edited:
Once again. You are paying attention to what I am saying. Unless I am not being clear :lol:.

I gave you an example of a handheld with that amount of battery life that isn't a DS. In which you asked for.

This isn't about Sony handheld vs. Nintendo handheld :lol:

All I am saying man - is that I am willing to bet a slightly better/more efficient version will be released at a future date.

In the meantime - lets get these games rolling and the net code poppin.
nah i get what ur saying
I'm just choosing to ignore it
and post my opinion instead
and bash sony

Back
Top Bottom