E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Oh I played more Forza 3 than the majority of people in here, I assure you. 
laugh.gif

surfers.gif

Does anybody remember the episode of smart guy where Smart guy where TJ gets lured by the Pedophile to play a surfing game and he asks him to take his shirt off.

This is clearly what Kinect is made for.

Pedo$oft.

surfers.gif

Does anybody remember the episode of smart guy where Smart guy where TJ gets lured by the Pedophile to play a surfing game and he asks him to take his shirt off.

This is clearly what Kinect is made for.

Pedo$oft.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

The hell?
+$@! a Disney.
Have I missed anything important?
I just got off from work early.
No. You haven't missed anything worth mentioning. Microsoft's conference has been pretty bad so far. Too much of an emphasis on Kinect and not on games.

The Star Wars x Kinect looks pretty bad in its limited movement.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

The hell?
+$@! a Disney.
Have I missed anything important?
I just got off from work early.
No. You haven't missed anything worth mentioning. Microsoft's conference has been pretty bad so far. Too much of an emphasis on Kinect and not on games.

The Star Wars x Kinect looks pretty bad in its limited movement.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

but in forza theres crashes

i would crash into walls and other cars in gt5 and nothing would happen
laugh.gif
So it is really saying alot when GT5 is STILL more realistic.
I like Forza, dont get me wrong, but the physics, graphics, and racing in GT5 is on a different level then what I have seen.

blockquote>

I disagree, GT5 obviously has some realistic elements but at the same time the game completely misses some. Some of the cars are on point and some are generic. Basically, parts of that game were unfinished

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

but in forza theres crashes

i would crash into walls and other cars in gt5 and nothing would happen
laugh.gif
So it is really saying alot when GT5 is STILL more realistic.
I like Forza, dont get me wrong, but the physics, graphics, and racing in GT5 is on a different level then what I have seen.

blockquote>

I disagree, GT5 obviously has some realistic elements but at the same time the game completely misses some. Some of the cars are on point and some are generic. Basically, parts of that game were unfinished

Wooooooooo this is a terrible $%@ demo for Star Wars Kinect
roll.gif
, the player movements and game is at least 2 - 3 secs off
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

this disneyland mess for families too poor to go the actual park
roll.gif
My thoughts exactly.  "Little Johnny you want to go to Disneyland?  Lets go! Let me get the xbox booted up real quick and we are there!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

this disneyland mess for families too poor to go the actual park
roll.gif
My thoughts exactly.  "Little Johnny you want to go to Disneyland?  Lets go! Let me get the xbox booted up real quick and we are there!"
roll.gif

Wooooooooo this is a terrible $%@ demo for Star Wars Kinect
roll.gif
, the player movements and game is at least 2 - 3 secs off
eek.gif

I'll agree that the 800 or so standard models should have been updated. That was one thing they really dropped the ball in.
Forza does have a better menu system too.

I'll agree that the 800 or so standard models should have been updated. That was one thing they really dropped the ball in.
Forza does have a better menu system too.

when they first showed kinnect it looked like it had so much potential. We got this %%#$ instead.

Back
Top Bottom