E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

Sony is gonna blow this *@@@ outta the water

If Lulzsec allows them to.

LOL @ Sesame Street and Disneyland. MicroSOFT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'll agree that the 800 or so standard models should have been updated. That was one thing they really dropped the ball in.
Forza does have a better menu system too.

Sounds were off too. From that god awful GT generic tire screeching sound to the cars that sound the same. Lol, I actually really liked GT but I was really disappointed at the same time.

Originally Posted by spacerace

show's over folks. nothing to see here.
I just changed the channel.

Microsoft is going to get torn a new one in the conference reviews. They missed all of their goals badly.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'll agree that the 800 or so standard models should have been updated. That was one thing they really dropped the ball in.
Forza does have a better menu system too.

Sounds were off too. From that god awful GT generic tire screeching sound to the cars that sound the same. Lol, I actually really liked GT but I was really disappointed at the same time.

But what about people that dont want to play with kinect? cause so far i have not seen anything for me

But what about people that dont want to play with kinect? cause so far i have not seen anything for me

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Most of the games just added the kinect crap as a sidenote

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Most of the games just added the kinect crap as a sidenote

Back
Top Bottom