E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Videogame companies showing brothers love
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he will die by the end of the game

Originally Posted by xblaze23

see, here's the thing. You dont want motion gaming. I don't want it. But a lot of people are buying this stuff up thus why they're pushing this.

Sign me up for Skyrim.
Yessir they sure are, different strokes for different folks.

2 groups: the hardcore gamer (I hate that word, btw) and the casual gamer. We can throw non-gamers and the average families/households into the "casual" category.

Casual gamers outnumber hardcore gamers 10:1 throughout the world right now.

Motion gaming is not a fail. There are more people that "want that crap" more than people that don't want it [i.e. everyone posting here].

For those who havent seen the Mw3 Mission Playthrough w/ Robert Bowling. here it is.
It was just on the IGN Live Stream like 15mins ago.. 

For those who havent seen the Mw3 Mission Playthrough w/ Robert Bowling. here it is.
It was just on the IGN Live Stream like 15mins ago.. 

laugh.gif

IE: Protoype, StarHawk etc.
Bout time and in the near future I will help this problem out.

laugh.gif

IE: Protoype, StarHawk etc.
Bout time and in the near future I will help this problem out.

Graphics look a little better than MW2, IMO.

Not that that matters to me, though.

As long as there's no last stand, epic knife lunges, and overpowered noob tubes in the multiplayer, I'll be happy.

Graphics look a little better than MW2, IMO.

Not that that matters to me, though.

As long as there's no last stand, epic knife lunges, and overpowered noob tubes in the multiplayer, I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Well, MW3 looks exactly the same as MW2. Except you can use an ACOG and red dot! 
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Even though its too arcadey as long as I'm entertained, its what matters. Hopefully the multiplayer isn't as bad as it was in MW2 but with the nuke, it will be.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Well, MW3 looks exactly the same as MW2. Except you can use an ACOG and red dot! 
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Even though its too arcadey as long as I'm entertained, its what matters. Hopefully the multiplayer isn't as bad as it was in MW2 but with the nuke, it will be.

Back
Top Bottom