E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Well, MW3 looks exactly the same as MW2. Except you can use an ACOG and red dot! 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

is there a EA sports showcase?
Spike TV is showing the EA 2011 Preview at 3:30 ET. I would guess that will be your best bet to see the EA sports games.

Spike TV is showing the EA 2011 Preview at 3:30 ET. I would guess that will be your best bet to see the EA sports games.

3:30 on Spike.

Looking forward to seeing Madden 12 gameplay.

From everything I've read or seen Madden 12 should be significantly improved compared to Madden 11.

From everything I've read or seen Madden 12 should be significantly improved compared to Madden 11.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Well, MW3 looks exactly the same as MW2. Except you can use an ACOG and red dot! 
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Even though its too arcadey as long as I'm entertained, its what matters. Hopefully the multiplayer isn't as bad as it was in MW2 but with the nuke, it will be.
Already confirmed that MW3 will not have the nuke killstreak in multiplayer.

Originally Posted by Furrell

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Even though its too arcadey as long as I'm entertained, its what matters. Hopefully the multiplayer isn't as bad as it was in MW2 but with the nuke, it will be.
Already confirmed that MW3 will not have the nuke killstreak in multiplayer.

Originally Posted by toine2983

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]been said every year, and every year they are full of shi-. I am hoping as i am every year, especially with how much NCAA improves and how great and in depth the game is. here's hoping.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]been said every year, and every year they are full of shi-. I am hoping as i am every year, especially with how much NCAA improves and how great and in depth the game is. here's hoping.[/color]

me too, even though it still looks like madden 11 IMO. ill still watch and see

Back
Top Bottom