E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Need for Speed looked crazy as !$+%! 
eek.gif

idk... I haven't played NFS for a while, but that game looks crazy enough to just be good. rental though.

Plus it's frostbite 2.

idk... I haven't played NFS for a while, but that game looks crazy enough to just be good. rental though.

Plus it's frostbite 2.

Seriously, what the #+*# is up with all these CGI trailers, is this 1998 all over again? Haven't these devs seen Uncharted 3, Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4?

Seriously, what the #+*# is up with all these CGI trailers, is this 1998 all over again? Haven't these devs seen Uncharted 3, Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4?

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] They shoulda made that a movie. i'd watch. that trailer was better than SW 1+2.[/color]

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] They shoulda made that a movie. i'd watch. that trailer was better than SW 1+2.[/color]

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

"Gameplay footage" is the new "It's really CGI" footage.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

"Gameplay footage" is the new "It's really CGI" footage.

Peter More is swagged the @@!# out, putting on clinic on how you conduct an e3 conference...no awkward pauses for applause, get to the games and let it rip.

Peter More is swagged the @@!# out, putting on clinic on how you conduct an e3 conference...no awkward pauses for applause, get to the games and let it rip.

Back
Top Bottom