E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Kinect's voice capability is impressing the hell out of me. Wow. This is coming from a Sony guy.

Kinect's voice capability is impressing the hell out of me. Wow. This is coming from a Sony guy.

This is stupid, and if you have to play the game with your back hunched over it will only cement how ******ed this is. 

This is stupid, and if you have to play the game with your back hunched over it will only cement how ******ed this is. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't think so, it's all by hand motion.... we'll see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i thought it looked pretty clean. as long as you can switch between kinect and controller whenever you want.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lookin forward to ghost recon finally.[/color]

@%@$ all this Kinect garbage
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing that the hardcore XBot hates the Kinect, M$ needs to get this demographic. Most Kinect users only play that stupid dance game and despite the great sales, this isn't what Microsoft had in mind.

Who cares about the damn dashboard?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't think so, it's all by hand motion.... we'll see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i thought it looked pretty clean. as long as you can switch between kinect and controller whenever you want.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lookin forward to ghost recon finally.[/color]

@%@$ all this Kinect garbage
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing that the hardcore XBot hates the Kinect, M$ needs to get this demographic. Most Kinect users only play that stupid dance game and despite the great sales, this isn't what Microsoft had in mind.

Who cares about the damn dashboard?

Truth.
Imaginary gun, what are we 5 again?! 

556659461.jpg

Truth.
Imaginary gun, what are we 5 again?! 

556659461.jpg

OMGZOMG OMG BING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUXASODJHAISOFHIASFIOOASHIFOASIFHOASF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 ONE ONE

OMGZOMG OMG BING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUXASODJHAISOFHIASFIOOASHIFOASIFHOASF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 ONE ONE

eyes.gif

Save it for CES, talk about games. We know you wish Bing was Google, that's why you copied its search results.

eyes.gif

Save it for CES, talk about games. We know you wish Bing was Google, that's why you copied its search results.

Back
Top Bottom