EA Sports... What in the ENTIRE hell is this

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Absolutely. This is a brand new game(?) just announced this week... It is excusable to not know the damn publisher...

But you, on the other hand, quoted yourself quite smugly & were completely wrong... So yea about that...

I was completely wrong? Actually the OP was wrong and I corrected him. Only thing I didn't do was mention NBA JAM

But tell me which looks like a rip off?

This

To this

Or that to this

You wrong bruh let it go.... NBA Jam was the precursor it all... Double Dribble if you wanna go all the way back

Every arcade basketball game is a rip off of Double Dribble. Got it.

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Still not seeing where I was wrong in this thread.

I actually saw this demoed at E3 on Wednesday. Seeing it in person did not help it. Still looks wack. They tried to have some of the And 1 players and Deron Williams try to hype it up. It gathered quite a crowd because it was a basketball (and I think most thought it was a shooting game like at amusement parks), but still fell flat. It's also not made by EA, but by a much smaller third-party developer. The EA booth was much cooler looking with the likes of Madden 13, NCAA 13, Need for Speed and MOH Warfighter.

You wrong bruh let it go.... NBA Jam was the precursor it all... Double Dribble if you wanna go all the way back

If your going back to a 2 on 2 basketball game the precursor to it all would be Arch Rivals actually.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

They're playing Baller Beats looking right out the window at the ball courts.

laugh.gif

lol ill rather go out to the courts and bounce until oblivion for free

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by iYen

*calls friend*
Aye you want to play ball?
Yeah, I'll meet you at the park.
Naw famb, I got baller beats.
What's that?
It's a game where you dribble a basketball in front of a tv.
*call disconnected*

But this game improves your skills and to the rhythm of over 30 of todays hottest jams!!

sike.  btw where the ref at in this game, son had like 8 violations.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Absolutely. This is a brand new game(?) just announced this week... It is excusable to not know the damn publisher...

But you, on the other hand, quoted yourself quite smugly & were completely wrong... So yea about that...

I was completely wrong? Actually the OP was wrong and I corrected him. Only thing I didn't do was mention NBA JAM

But tell me which looks like a rip off?

This

To this

Or that to this

>>>***

Back
Top Bottom